Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Automix to control both crossfaders

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have found that when the video crossfader is not linked to the audio crossfader, automix will not move the video fader. I use a separate controller (X-session) for the video crossfader, but when I want to just let the video and audio autoplay, I would have to relink the crossfaders to get the proper functionality. I guess it's not a big inconvenience, but I think the default should be that the crossfaders automatically link when using automix.

Mensajes Fri 15 Jul 05 @ 3:35 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I disagree with you.

And for the moment i advise you the plugin XFade to automix video, the transition in cube will be better.

Mensajes Fri 15 Jul 05 @ 11:59 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Make a shortcut for video link.

That would be easyer.

Mensajes Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 4:33 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
@djcel: I will try XFade to improve the video auto-crossfade. I did notice that the cube transition was particularly choppy, and I am guessing that you are saying this will be improved... thanks.

@lej: Shortcut for video link is a very good idea... didn't think of that. I will have to put some sort of indicator in the skin though to make it obvious what it is set to though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mensajes Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 6:27 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In fact yes, there is a fixed value which tells the number of steps for the crossfade. In VDJ, this value is low as it thinks about low computer. I proposed dev team to link this value to the value of reactivity in the settings....
Well in my plugin this value is bigger so transition is better in cube

Mensajes Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 4:36 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)