Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: waiting for fix

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

still waiting on some kind of fix so that Time coded CD's work 100% with professional CD decks like Denon S-1000.

I am not going back to regular controllers after having a taste of the CD world once again.

I started on CD's
went to PC years ago with the original PCDJ 1200SL
never looked back
I LOVE the file management and features of PC
I love the updates with virtualDJ
I love the extra features of PC's that CD decks do not have

- BUT -
but nothing compares to the real control of a pro CD deck and I miss that now that I have my denons

If atomix could get Time coded CD's work 100% with professional CD decks so that there is no double down beat or problems with the cue, I (and other DJ's) would be in heaven. The perfect mix of hardware and software

---

on a similiar subjet, A Karaoke DJ buddy of mine is selling a DAC-2 controller. it is in the box with usb cord, ac adapter. it was rack mounted and has scratches bur he never used it. I am toying with if I should buy it off him or not. If anyone in the states is interested, let me know I can put you two in contact with each other. Right now I have the controller in my possession, it works 100%

WirelessDJ

Mensajes Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 4:54 pm
dj jusPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Same here Im waiting for some kind of fix so i can get my denon 5000 to work with my virtual dj at 100%. I'v been waiting about 8 months now and nothing has came out for that fix but I do know that other programs such as final scratch has got time coded cd to work at a 100% why can't virtual dj? please virtual dj team can we please get a fix?

Mensajes Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 7:40 pm
@ Wireless

Hang around and see... :) there might be a fix for the "denon issue" real soon :)

Mensajes Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 2:38 am
thank you !

Mensajes Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 2:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)