Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: SBDJ TweetList - Page: 10

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Awesome and Thanks!!

Mensajes Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 1:49 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I haven't forgotten about this, it's almost done, hopefully in time for the weekend :)

Mensajes Thu 12 Oct 17 @ 3:14 pm

Mensajes Sat 14 Oct 17 @ 12:18 pm
looks awesome thanks have to test it out tonight.

Mensajes Sat 14 Oct 17 @ 1:18 pm
works great for me no issues whatsoever so far :-)

Mensajes Sun 15 Oct 17 @ 4:24 pm
Thanks. Easier to set up and authorise than the old v7 plugin too IMHO :)

Mensajes Mon 16 Oct 17 @ 8:02 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Thank you Scott.

You have done it again, perfect !

Mensajes Mon 16 Oct 17 @ 4:24 pm
This is Fantastic. Just did a couple of test tweets and they look good. I'm now wondering how to bulk add a hashtag before Artist, Genre, and Year to my library. I tried adding a hashtag before year in tag editor but it changed 2012 to 2000 somehow!?, also I'd have to remove all spaces in Artists names and Genres too, So Drum & Bass would become DrumnBass because the "&" would separate the words. Any ideas as to how this good be done?

Mensajes Mon 16 Oct 17 @ 5:34 pm
Just used it, nice feature

Mensajes Mon 16 Oct 17 @ 11:23 pm
I could add support for the user fields and you could use those fields to store hashtags LSL50?

Mensajes Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 10:38 am
SBDJ wrote :
I could add support for the user fields and you could use those fields to store hashtags LSL50?

yes that would be perfect

Mensajes Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 5:20 pm
i think tweetlist is no longer working since vdj updated to Build 3961, anyone have this issue?

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 12:56 pm
LSL50 wrote :
i think tweetlist is no longer working since vdj updated to Build 3961, anyone have this issue?

found the issue, to many hastags past the 160 character limit

solved

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 9:37 pm
Great plugin works great. I was just thinking of a feature that would be great to add to this plugin. Is it possible to have the cover posted to your twitter. ???

Mensajes Sat 28 Oct 17 @ 4:53 pm
Steve Xcite wrote :
Great plugin works great. I was just thinking of a feature that would be great to add to this plugin. Is it possible to have the cover posted to your twitter. ???

+1
that would be Awesome if there is a way

Mensajes Sat 28 Oct 17 @ 6:37 pm
anyone have a copy of TWEET LIST add-on for windows?
I used to have it until my hard drive died. I have reinstalled everything but tweet list has gone from the ADDONS page.
I am a radio dj and i need it for my "now playing" tweets, Can anyone help me out please?

Mensajes Fri 18 May 18 @ 10:25 pm
mista fahrenheit wrote :
anyone have a copy of TWEET LIST add-on for windows?
I used to have it until my hard drive died. I have reinstalled everything but tweet list has gone from the ADDONS page.
I am a radio dj and i need it for my "now playing" tweets, Can anyone help me out please?

see private message

Mensajes Fri 18 May 18 @ 10:46 pm
Yeah I need This To does it work on 202 or a way to pos to my strealabs chat bot and it will post out to where i need it any one got this tweet thing or can make a script for streamlabs chat bot?

Mensajes Tue 29 Oct 19 @ 8:27 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)