Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Last Played to include the time

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I would find it very useful to have the actual time a file was played, instead of 0 hours ago, or 3 hours ago.

thanks

Mensajes Sun 06 Mar 11 @ 4:08 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't see how having a time listed, say 7 o'clock; would be any more useful than knowing it is currently 10 o'clock and a track was played 3 hours ago.

Mensajes Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 11:07 am
If you look in user> virtualdj> tracklisting folder you will find a file called tracklist.txt.

It lists all tracks played in previous sessions and the actual time played.

Keith

Mensajes Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 11:55 am
Well, I suppose even just being more specific, like 3hrs 10 minutes ago would help, but I am in the terrible (I mean seriously, horrible) position of having a recurring gig where I have to play the same music week after week, day after day, and I like to be able to mix up what time of night a song is heard, from day to day, week to week. Also, sometimes, I have to play the same song twice in a night.

Mensajes Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 12:46 pm
Just enable History on your Browser... You will see every day's played tracks with the order that they were played!

Mensajes Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 1:34 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
ITS PERFECT THE WAY IT TIS

Mensajes Wed 30 Mar 11 @ 8:23 am
it's sucks when you hit artist or title where your song are .it will put them in order. but it takes away from what you compiles for months and that helps find the latest hits fast. now v dj 7 pro has a button that says last played and that groups your music. the new 8 does it as well. but if you hit artist or title by accident your screwed because there is no last played button it is now a remix button

Mensajes Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 5:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)