Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: VirtualDJ the present and the future

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

RyuJnPRO InfinityMember since 2011
VirtualDJ is amazing as a standalone app...outperforms SSL (standalone)...however SSL+LIVE+THE BRIDGE=the next level...ALL im recommending and would LOVE to see and im sure other VIRTUALDJ users would agree...VIRTUALDJ+ACID PRO+(a program like the bridge developed by VIRTUALDJ+SONY together)=NEXT GEN!!!

even if you can do it with Abelton would be great...but i doubt Abelton would agree to it anyway.

current vision: (SSL+LIVE+THE BRIDGE) + (LAPTOP, 2 DJ DECKS, MIXER, LIVE MIDI CONTROLLER)=perfect mixes/remixes + A lot of equipment

future vision: (VDJ+ACID PRO/LIVE+'BRIDGE' LIKE APP) + (LAPTOP, USB DJ CONTROLLER, ACID PRO/LIVE MIDI CONTROLLER)=perfect mixes/remixes - a lot of equipment...

Honestly, i'd LOVE to see VDJ become the no.1 standard dj app and blow the competition away...great music creativity and editing souldnt just be available to those who spent 1000s upon 1000s of dollars just my vision and hopefully yours :) love you guys

Mensajes Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 9:13 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)