Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: RIAA and sound card config display

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Is it possible to convert the audio signal to be compatible with the Phono in of the mixer.

Like this , we can plug virtualDJ in the Phono and an CD Player in the Line on an mixer. It is an Inverse RIAA ????

and in the sound config/advence/
the textBox are too small , we cant read correctly the sound card name if we have more than one. Is it possible to have bigger textbox , or at lease put tiptool

Mensajes Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 11:25 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Good idea to have an inverted RIAA amplification.

Mensajes Sat 30 Jul 05 @ 3:40 am
Okay guys after few hours of maths and testing I uploaded my first FFT plugin "Inverse RIAA".
I just has to be reviewed and hope it will serve you all :-).

Thanks for a good idea.

I tested it with hercules dj console plugged to NUMARK DXM-01 USB to phono and compared
it with the line in sound. I think there's a little difference but not very audible and can be because
of NUMARK implementation. Testing on other mixers is welcome.

Please report back any troubles, ideas....

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 2:45 am
WOW , i want to test it
where is it ???
can you me by mail (in my blog)

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 6:17 am
Wake up NEO, ...ehm Benjamin,

follow the hotmail inbox. :-)

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 8:58 am
yess , it was in undesired folder ?!

the plug-in make VDJ skip every seconde

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 5:02 pm
as I looked at your PC specs it's weird. Anyway I'll test it again right now i'm sitting at work wil test on my work pc too. it's 2.6 p4 1gig ram

whoa, you are right, it's bad
anyway i downloaded again the exact version I sent you again to my notebook and there it works smoothly.
It's only 1.5 Centrino with 768 ram.

It's because of some initialization, i will be overtime at work and compile and debug on this pc.

Hope I'll solve it soon.

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 7:46 pm
looks like it's working now. I was at work till 22:00 and we had automatic alarm set at about that time.
When i was closing door at my office the alarm started to beep that it's about to turn on.

It was veery close :-)

mud-v, have I to resent you the fixed version or you have access to the download area's unactivated plugins?

Mensajes Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 11:45 am
i don't have access to the download area's unactivated plugins?

Mensajes Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 8:33 pm
ok, look into you inbox :-)

Mensajes Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 8:49 pm
Cool idea, but I really have to warn you.. It is not good idea to put line out to phono in. Even if this works, I'd be careful since if for some reason the signal gets too strong (accident with volume control or plugin setup) it may be goodbye to your phono-in at the least - in worst case your loudspeakers etc too!

Mensajes Fri 12 Aug 05 @ 1:13 am
That's why i recommended to lower the gain on mixer and also lower the output of vdj .. it the upload text. Anyway it's a good to passivly reduce the output signal by resistor in order to gain better Signal/noise ratio.

Look into my BLOG for schematics :-)

Mensajes Fri 12 Aug 05 @ 11:30 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)