Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: mixtrack pro shutsdown error

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

when i download the trial on my vista, and after it completes i open it and it shuts my mixtrack pro down.
wat gives?!

and when i uninstall vdj then reinstall with out get active with the trial and i only vdj LE on it works great.
y cant i play my mixtrack off of the trial of vdj pro???

if anyone can provide screenshots of what to do it wood be highly appreciated

Mensajes Sat 26 Mar 11 @ 10:58 am
I believe I just had the same problem. Just wasted 3 hours of my life with this crap.

Bought Numark Mixtrack Pro. It came with LE version of Virtual DJ.

Everything was fine for the first day- everything worked. I decide to see what features the v.7 offers so I upgrade my LE 6.1 after I registered my key in my profile.

After install of v.7 everything went to hell. Every time I started up the VDJ software my Numark controller switched off. There was no functionality to any of the buttons. Numark soundcard showed up on the set-up options and sound was being processed through the internal card and through headphones. - but no lights no buttons - nada.

Un-installed and went back to VDJ LE v.6.1 and now my Mixtrack Pro is working again. Would love to upgrade to Full version of VDJ but F that if it wont work with my hardware.

Any Ideas? Or should I just go with Traktor? It seems to work fine.

Mensajes Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 1:26 am

OK nevermind... So I decided to re-install for the 6th time. Made sure numark controller was not pluged in. Either 6th time was a charm or installing the newer version with controller unplugged worked.

Mensajes Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 2:50 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have been using VD7 for a few months now. Started with LE6 that came with my mixtrack pro, did the pro trial. The trial expired so I tried home 7 for a while. The mixtrack would work fine in home for ten min., like it said it would, then it would shut off. LE would still work fine. I have just purchased pro, and have had no problems for the past 2 days.

Mensajes Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 9:46 pm
someone else recently posted "upgrading to 7.03" caused their mixtrack to stop working. See if you can find 7.02, which I have been using with my Mixtrack almost flawlessly since it came out (some random trivial glitches here or there, but nothing major to stop a gig).

Mensajes Sat 02 Apr 11 @ 2:55 pm
I had the same problem with the new version 7.0.3..I am using the LE edition again that came with my mix track pro.However, my device stops syncing all of sudden with the vDJ software.I cannot control virtual dj with my mixtract pro after that.Why is that happening?

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 4:41 am
Still having same issues. There is no other solution except to try out Traktor I suppose.

Mensajes Tue 26 Apr 11 @ 9:17 pm
why my mixtrack pro turn off after 10min when i open the app said it will only work for 10min what is wrong with it?

Mensajes Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 7:37 pm
Nothing's wrong with it - it's a trial.

It allows you to try out the features of the full version for ten minutes.

Mensajes Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 6:56 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)