Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Pitch display on 4-Decks

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello Everyone,

Is it possible to add the pitch display on VDJ original 4 decks? On the 6 decks, it is visible above the pitch level when I adjust the % pitch.

Is space the issue?

Thank you for your assistance.

Mensajes Mon 23 May 11 @ 8:05 am
I am not sure what you mean? the pitch display is right above the track playing to the right of center.
Is this what you are asking about in the four deck?

Mensajes Fri 27 May 11 @ 2:31 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
You could use the four deck skin which will display all info on four decks, as in the two main decks, if you need to display on the six deck skin, swap mains, "A" & "B" to get the info displayed....

Mensajes Fri 27 May 11 @ 3:52 pm
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sorry for the delay...Typhoon decided to come our way.

Whatsurbucket: Yes there is a pitch, but the pitch %, isn't present on a 4-deck. It is on a 6-deck, right above the slider. I set up a mapper with shift key to alternate shift % & use the 4-deck instead of the 6-deck- It's not going to kill me...

JoeyKJ: Thanks, I'm aware I can use the 6-deck. I wasn't sure if I was missing something on the 4-deck. Sounds like my only solution if I use the 4 deck is use the pitch on an empty deck, adjust the pithc %, & use the pitch level to see where I'm at.

It's not a show stopper. Thank you.

FLeX

Mensajes Wed 01 Jun 11 @ 8:07 am
That's a pretty good idea Flex.

Mensajes Wed 08 Jun 11 @ 1:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)