Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Problems with Hercules DJ Console RMX and Virtual DJ - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

For some reason I can't get my DJ Console to work properly with my Virtual Dj software. I had it over a year now and was able to use it properly about a month or two ago but for some reason it won't work now. The console is recognized as plugged in since I not only get the hardware connection jingle from my computer, but can also see the lights on the console continuously blink on and off when connected. The issue is that when I start the Virtual DJ software it says there is no console detected. I've tried uninstalling and installing Virtual DJ console.exe, uninstalling and installing my console drivers, as well as uninstalling and installing Virtual DJ Pro as well. I'm not sure what else there is I can do. Can someone please help me.
Additional info:
*I had gotten an error saying that I needed to update my drivers. I updated the drivers and still got the error.
*I have Virtual DJ Pro installed in addition to the DJ console (i.e. "virtualdj_djc_v5.2.2.exe" & "virtualdj_pro_v7.0.4.msi"). While one doesn't require a console to work, I can't get the console to operate properly on either now.

Mensajes Wed 25 May 11 @ 2:54 am
I have the same issue with mine, all I did was let console blinking stop when connected the first time, then I disconnected & reconnected it back to the same port and my pc recognizes it. This happens to me sometimes. If your Hercules DJ icon has an X it indicates your console is not recognized by pc. Try connecting it to the another usb port or using another usb cable. Make sure that after you uninstall the drivers you restart your pc and then install the latest drivers.
drivers: http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=215&cid=1

I hope this works for you.

Mensajes Wed 25 May 11 @ 3:05 am
Rebooted the computer, fully updated the drivers, and tried connecting to all ports. Still blinking and still going unrecongnized.

Mensajes Wed 25 May 11 @ 3:41 am
If no one else can offer me anymore advice, is there any way to FULLY reset everything regarding all my software?

Mensajes Wed 25 May 11 @ 3:51 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

Mensajes Wed 25 May 11 @ 6:14 am
Something I just noticed when I began trying the process in that ".pdf". Appparently, My Console isn't listed under the USB controllers tab (i.e. Universal Serial Bus controllers tab), it's listed under Sound, video, and game controllers. The manual says I should see the error in the USB section, but nothing about the Sound, video, and game controllers section. Does that mean anything? In the mean time I'll try and see if doing what the manual says will correct the issue.

Mensajes Thu 26 May 11 @ 1:30 am
I followed the manual and when I got to step 8:
Launch the manual updater. For that click Start/Run and enter the following
command (including quotes):
"C:\Program Files\Hercules\Audio\DJ Console Series\firmware\HDJSeriesUpdater.exe" –manual

I just ended up getting the same "Drivers are older than expected.."error message that I got at Step 3-

3) Install the package. When asked to connect your DJ Console Rmx, just click on
Next (do NOT plug in the device) until it reaches the end and completes the
installation process
At this point, a message saying that the Drivers are older than expected.. will
appear. This is perfectly normal since no console was connected during the
installation process. Click OK and proceed to Step 4

Any suggestions?

Mensajes Thu 26 May 11 @ 2:53 am
This problem usually occur because previous driver were installed using another console model, and you are now trying to install the new driver using another console, and some file of the previous installation are not being updated correctly by Windows.

The solutions:

1) Install the driver using the previous DJ Console (if possible) or simply connecting both consoles.

2) Go to C:/Windows/System32/drivers folder and delete the following files:

- hdjbulk.sys
- hdjasiok.sys
- hdjmidi.sys

Once done, launch the installation of the latest driver package again.

Mensajes Thu 26 May 11 @ 6:13 am
I removed the drivers but it's still not working

Mensajes Thu 26 May 11 @ 7:28 pm
After some research I think the problem with my DJ console has something to do with the fact that my computer won't let me reset my drivers since trying the: ("c:/Program Files/Hercules/Audio/DJ Console Series/firmware/HDJSeriesUpdater.exe" -manual) command always results in a window opening that says :"The Hercules DJ Series driver founds on your system is older than expected. Please Reinstall Hercules Driver package." as opposed to the said command opening a window to the firmware updater. If anyone can give me advice as to "why" that would happen I would appreciate it. Until then I'll keep experimenting with things.

Mensajes Fri 27 May 11 @ 3:35 am

Mensajes Fri 27 May 11 @ 6:25 am
jd0ggHome userMember since 2011
i have the same problem with kid.. this is my email Shifter_and_eater@yahoo.com i will gladly apprciate everything for your help thanks godbless..

Mensajes Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 1:41 am
BryndalHome userMember since 2010
Hi i have a huge problem with my virtual dj and hercules dj console , everything seems to be ok until i star playing music from the deck , i put a track into the deck and puch play but the music don't play well , i mean that the track are jamming , all of them i've tried reinstalling but it didn't help . Please help me , i have a party i the new year's eve . Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english .

Mensajes Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 12:36 pm

Mensajes Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 6:18 pm
BryndalHome userMember since 2010
Thank you , i hope it will work :)

Mensajes Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 2:39 am
hey i have a dj console rmx but i have sound but i cant do anything what must i do

Mensajes Mon 21 May 12 @ 12:19 pm
Please register your VirtualDJ Console Edition serial number on the page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then download the latest version from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you purchased the console second hand, then you will need to purchase and register the full VirtualDJ Professional to be able to use it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Also, check that the console is configured correctly and you have the latest drivers & firmware installed: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/RMX.html

Mensajes Tue 22 May 12 @ 9:37 am
Hi guys, So I got the Hercules RMX 2 and the Pro 7 VDJ. Well my RMX 2 works with PRO 7, BUT the lights on my RMX 2 dont't respond or light up. When I turn my RMX 2 on and off all lights work. I wanted to know if any one else has this problem?

Mensajes Fri 22 Feb 13 @ 11:17 pm
my hercules rmx 2 ,all lights come on when switched on but stays off on the key pads but the rmx 2 works with no lights

Mensajes Fri 27 Sep 13 @ 2:24 pm
only the shift, mic and effect lights come on anyone can help to fix that please, i got the vdj 7.4 and downloaded the recent drivers my problem is the same as the comment above

Mensajes Fri 27 Sep 13 @ 2:27 pm
65%