Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Problems with Hercules DJ Console RMX and Virtual DJ - Page: 2
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Controller connected to USB 3.0 ?

Mensajes Sat 28 Sep 13 @ 1:39 am
yes it is connected to usb 3.0 , the pad lights worked then stopped lighting but the functions work

Mensajes Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 10:16 am
Some controllers designed for USB 2.0 or earlier may not work correctly when plugged into a USB 3.0 due to backward compatibility issues with the USB 3.0 chipset.

The solution is to either plug the controller into a USB 2.0 port if your computer has one or use powered USB 2.0 hub (This solves the problem for most users.)

Mensajes Tue 01 Oct 13 @ 12:27 pm
eaq12PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I did the update for driver\firmwire for my virtual Dj MRX console after the update my MRX console is not recognized by my computer
all the lights are flashing or blinking please help me to fix this problem I try to connect on another computer and the MRX console it does the same thing
how can reset the MRX console or the firmwire. I also reset my computer to factory setting and still the same problem

Mensajes Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 12:16 am
The problem of the eaq2 was solved? I have same problem.

Mensajes Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 6:30 pm
Hi can some1 pls help can't use my Hercules dj control air on my virtual dj full pro. I mean my controler is only d herdset that is working n d heard set volum botton apart from that nothing else is working with it unless I use d system it self d controller can't control d softwere. Can some1 pls help I don't mind paying 4 it plss my emaail [Contact Details Removed]

Home users are not permitted to post contact details.

Mensajes Mon 18 Jan 16 @ 10:38 pm
DjtrgHome userMember since 2017
I did the update for driver\firmwire for my virtual Dj MRX console after the update my MRX console is not recognized by my computer
all the lights are flashing or blinking please help me to fix this problem I try to connect on another computer and the MRX console it does the same thing
how can reset the MRX console or the firmwire. I also reset my computer to factory setting and still the same problem

Mensajes Wed 01 Feb 17 @ 11:11 am
Go to your device manager. Look if the RMX is there showing an exclamation point. If so right click and see what it say. Just recently mine is saying that windows can not authenticate the driver so it wont let me use it. When I plug it in it lights up and everything but is non responsive.

I did find a temporary fix. You can disable the driver authenticator off temporarily but when u restart it happens all over again.

Mensajes Wed 28 Nov 18 @ 10:29 pm
Hallo Sir,

Please I have a big problem on my Hercules DJ console rmx controller...it's not functioning on my Virtual DJ,.. 7 keys on the right side of the controller keep on blinking whenever I plug in to my Toshiba satellite laptop with Windows 8.1😞😔😢

Please help me, I beg your pardon I have gig this weekend 🙏🙏🙏

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 9:59 am
Hallo Sir,

Please I have a big problem on my Hercules DJ console rmx controller...it's not functioning on my Virtual DJ,.. 7 keys on the right side of the controller keep on blinking whenever I plug in to my Toshiba satellite laptop with Windows 8.1😞😔😢

Please help me, I beg your pardon I have gig this weekend 🙏🙏🙏

Mensajes Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 8:13 am
please could you help me..i have a Hercules 300 impulse and when i plug it into my lenovo laptop the lights flash then stops..
on my virtual dj it asks to connect device and it says failed...

Mensajes Thu 17 Jun 21 @ 10:37 am