Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Beatgrid effect on video output

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I believe this one was huge if this is possible , when using a video and applying the beatgrid effect , the video steps at same time audio steps .
This audio/video efect simultaneously sync should be a must have for the most creative minds in gigs using video as output .

Problably asking to much , lol

Best of all
Pedro

Mensajes Mon 04 Jul 11 @ 3:19 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Use the effect "Strobe_Auto", think that is the effect you are after.

Mensajes Mon 04 Jul 11 @ 10:13 pm
hi , thanks for the reply .
Strobe auto will freeze evry frame of the video according to the beat and it stays there until you de-activate it , beatgrind is different .
Like strobe auto does acording to the beat , same thing on beatgrind effect applying to the video will be awsome , because you can configure how beatgrid will do the effect and strobe auto not .
And also beatgrid only works 1 cycle witch is cool .
a good way to understand what i am trying to explain here is you put a video on one deck and play it , choose one vocal part of the video and apply beatgrid effect .
What do you see ?
You see the effect on the audio but the video is in normal play .
If that audio effect could be passed to the video should be huge .
And beatgrid applyed on video as no sense since the video is playing normal and the audio not .
Hope i posted my prespective here and you understand it .

best of all
Pedro

Mensajes Tue 05 Jul 11 @ 1:36 pm
Try adjusting the slider for that effect, sounds like you have the sensitivity turned way up.

Huey

Mensajes Tue 05 Jul 11 @ 1:46 pm
hi , we must not be talking in the same effect .
Strobe Auto dont have adjustment slider
only strobe effect normal have

cheers
Pedro

Mensajes Tue 05 Jul 11 @ 4:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)