Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Deadly Pause Button

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Greetings,

Not sure if anyone else noticed this. I'm using the 4 deck default skin. To eject a song you hold the Pause button down for 2 seconds.
I use it often.

A problem occurs if you click the button and realize... wait I don't want to eject. Normally you should be able to move the mouse off the button and the action will be cancelled.

That doesn't occur. Move the selected mouse off the button and it will eject the song anyway. It's like an OH NO! moment and there is nothing you can do.

I haven't explored Scripting language to see if this can be fixed. But I suspect this is hard coded.

Hopefully it will be prudent to correct this in a future release. Thanks for listening.

JimL

Mensajes Sun 04 Sep 11 @ 4:37 pm
if it is for the skin, you could go into the skin xml and change the mapping of it..

I suggest change the button to right click instead that way you cant do it accidentlly, just cut the bit from the left click and paste the bit on the right click

holding 2000ms ? deck 1 unload :cue

not sure what it actually says after the bold bit

Mensajes Sun 04 Sep 11 @ 10:47 pm
Thanks Synthet1c,

What I should do is add an eject button to the skin. I had one on a previous skin. Won't happen this week. I'm on vacation.

JimL

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 11 @ 4:46 am
don't know how to skin exactly, but i think you need to draw the button in 3 states on the bitmap file...

off
mouse over
pressed

then you chart the position of the buttons in the xml, you can then map the action for the button. It's a learning curve i'm yet to conquer

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 11 @ 4:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)