Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Sony Vegas Pro 11 Question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

working on a video with Vegas Pro 11.0... Could anyone please explain how to add a title screen to show up at the beginning and end of the video? the song name, artist..

Thank you

Mensajes Wed 04 Jan 12 @ 1:16 pm
Just do: Insert > Video track > Insert >Text media or Generated media. Choose whatever you want, type in the text, edit the text and put wherever you want and resize however you want. It's simple...

Mensajes Thu 05 Jan 12 @ 2:51 pm
ok damn.. got to the pro type titler. didn't think of adding a insert video tract.. i was trying to overlay it onto the existing video track looking for away to make it transparent .. very nice and thank you.. loving this software

Mensajes Sat 07 Jan 12 @ 2:31 am
I create the text window.. BUT... The text comes out grainy and blurry.. could you please give me the settings you would use.???

Thank you

Mensajes Sat 07 Jan 12 @ 2:37 pm
Have no clue what you've done... Is it static text or you've used some of the presets ( bouncing, jump )? If it's a moving text, try to ad some video safe colour (google about that) outline around fonts to make it smooth. The best result you will get over uncompressed video, mpg's and avi's are disaster and you can't fool Sony Vegas, it just knows these suck. But try with smooth outline, could make it better.

Mensajes Tue 10 Jan 12 @ 4:09 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)