Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Playlist improvement please

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

My suggestion is to improve the Playlist window functionality. I understand there is work being done in this area, but I make sure that following is being considered.

Allow users to choose if tracks get removed from the list after they are played manually or automatically. This seems like just an enhancement to the existing "New Songs Only" button.

It is apparent the some users prefer to just choose from a glob of tracks in a folder from which to mix, but there are some of us who like to arrange Playlist sort of the way we did with our vinyl record boxes. Also there are some genres like Reggae that lends itself to Playlists... anyone interested in why can contact me.

Mensajes Thu 04 Sep 03 @ 6:43 pm
Ooops, browser error during post caused my ID to be "anonymous".

Mensajes Thu 04 Sep 03 @ 8:13 pm
Also allow Search to work within Playlist please. How about Ctrl-F within the Playlist brings up a Find dialog ?

Mensajes Sun 07 Sep 03 @ 5:05 am
i agree, this would be a very valuable improvement to the playlist (i've been requesting this feature for months, back in the days of Atomix).

VirtualDJ's pre-listen option alleviates the problem somewhat, so i admit it's less urgent than it was back then.

speaking of which: why doesn't the pre-listen start immediately after i click "listen" in the popup menu? i can't imagine a use for loading a song in the pre-listen deck and not listening to it immediately.

Mensajes Tue 02 Dec 03 @ 1:27 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Could be great to add an "empty playlist" button too.
FRUiT94

Mensajes Tue 02 Dec 03 @ 2:37 pm
@fruit, about the Empty Playlist button. The workaround would be to have an empty .m3u file in your Playlist folder and open it whenever you needed to start a new playlist. Just be careful to save it as a new name.

I'm still waiting for the ability to Search within the Playlist. The new Playlist Browse feature in 1.08 is great, but some of us have long Playlists and it can be tedious to find a track by scrolling.

Mensajes Thu 26 Feb 04 @ 2:53 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes I know the trick already, but think a simple button could be faster.

Mensajes Thu 26 Feb 04 @ 3:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)