Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Better controller support

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Wishlist For the Virtual DJ with DAC-2 and DMC-1...

CRITICAL: please add a way to navigate the record case so we can scroll through groups and songs with the controller

please add a way to change time remaining/elapsed display with controller

please add a way to activate FX with controller (like brake, spinback) the DAC-2 has FX button. The DMC-1 does not. Maybe a key combination?

CRITICAL: please add OPTION to be able to BEND with inner jog wheel with controller. OH THIS IS CRITICAL. all CD decks have this feature. spin forward and it bends forward. Spin the wheel backward and it bends backward. I love the way the wheel sounds like real vinyl, DONT GET RID of that!

please add a way to add tracks to the 'auto play' list with controller . If you can navigate the recordcase, then you should be able to add files to the play list

please add a way to control deck volume with controller (each slider on controller could control the volume of deck 1 and 2. So DJ could use controller as a mini mixer!

please add a way to activate loops with controller

please add a way to activate beatlock with controller -- WAIT-- I figured it out! Press Loop/preview button on DAC-2! wow

please add a way to toggle bpm/pitch range on LCD on controller (i.e. 1%, 2%, 3% -or- 99bpm, 100bpm, 101, bpm)

please add a way to use SHIFT key on controller so key combinations work.

please add a way to show GAIN on the controller LCD instead BPM

please add a way to exit program by holding waitlist on both sides of controller.. PCDJ Red has this, it is a hidden feature. If DJ does not have a keyboard hooked uo, then can press and hold waitlist, and eventually it will EXIT the program. Neat feature.

please document all controller shortcuts so we know how to use them. Post this in the manual or on a FAQ page.

suggestion: match matches to the other deck, shift + match will activate beat lock (makes sense). save the preview/loop button for loops

Don't you see? The Controller is Key to capture the professional DJ market! The Controller is the Interface that DJ uses with a REAL mixer to mix in clubs, radio stations and mobile gigs. Understand that all of these features I am suggesting are common to PCDJ Red, PCDJ FX, BPM Studio and Mixvibes and that is where i got the ideas from. I have been using the other products so long that I find that depend on these features.

If you build it, they will come
WirelessDJ

Mensajes Sat 06 Sep 03 @ 3:34 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
CRITICAL: please add a way to navigate the record case so we can scroll through groups and songs with the controller
Already done (Load + jog wheel)

CRITICAL: please add OPTION to be able to BEND with inner jog wheel with controller. OH THIS IS CRITICAL. all CD decks have this feature. spin forward and it bends forward. Spin the wheel backward and it bends backward. I love the way the wheel sounds like real vinyl, DONT GET RID of that!
Already done ! The internal jog wheel acts as a pitch bend

please add a way to add tracks to the 'auto play' list with controller . If you can navigate the recordcase, then you should be able to add files to the play list
Already done: if 2 songs are being played, then when you load a song it's added to the playlist (security must be on in the options panel)

please add a way to activate loops with controller
Already done (Group button)

please add a way to activate beatlock with controller -- WAIT-- I figured it out! Press Loop/preview button on DAC-2! wow
Already done (Preview button, even on DMC1)

Mensajes Sat 06 Sep 03 @ 7:48 pm
Wow that is Great!

Mensajes Wed 10 Sep 03 @ 2:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)