Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: Traktor Kontrol S2 mapping?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've got a Traktor Kontrol S2 and tried installing the control mapper from the downloads section but every time i try to run the program, it states Virtual DJ is not found. Is this common problem? Or am I using the wrong software.

Mensajes Tue 17 Apr 12 @ 4:20 pm
got a screen shot?

Mensajes Tue 17 Apr 12 @ 6:20 pm
here is the problem

Mensajes Tue 17 Apr 12 @ 8:37 pm
did you download the windows or mac version? they are both different..

Mensajes Tue 17 Apr 12 @ 9:26 pm
I downloaded the Mac version, also there are two available downloads for the S2. Ive tried both and the same result.

Mensajes Wed 18 Apr 12 @ 5:00 pm

Mensajes Wed 18 Apr 12 @ 6:35 pm
hi , does anyone have a fully functional mapper for the traktor s2?

Mensajes Wed 16 May 12 @ 2:03 pm
Hello, please help me! :)
i need S2 mapping for VDJ, how to download it??

Mensajes Thu 17 May 12 @ 1:30 am

Mensajes Thu 17 May 12 @ 5:08 am
hello sir how can i get the map off traktor s2 to virtual dj for mac pls help me!!! thi is my email *****@*****

[Sorry, E-mail addresses and other contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users]

Mensajes Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 7:44 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The answer is in the post above yours.

To download mappers from our site you need to buy Virtual DJ Pro Full.

Mensajes Sun 14 Oct 12 @ 8:28 pm
Good day,
I bought the tractor and S2 want him now use in Virtual DJ. I have the Virtual DJ Pro Full version.The tractor S2. To-date with updates, also I downloaded the mapping for the Traktor S2 Despite this, the controller is not in Virtual DJ. What can I do?

Mensajes Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 12:20 pm

Mensajes Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 1:55 pm
technzPRO InfinityMember since 2011
the S2 firmware has been updated to version 27.
i have confirmed that the current version of the HID mapper work with versions 25 - 27 and possibly any newer versions that get released.

please make sure you have followed the instructions on the mappers page before you complain, as these will be the steps i will ask you to follow.

Mensajes Sat 13 Apr 13 @ 4:35 am
Hello, I have Virtual Dj and I also have a Traktor s2 controller, is there a way to map the s2 to Virtual Dj, if so how? When I go to mapping all that's there is mapping for the keyboard and no other options.

Mensajes Fri 13 Sep 13 @ 2:48 pm
The Traktor S2 is not natively supported by VirtualDJ, but there are user-made mappers available for it: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/controllers.html?category=best&order=default&search=s2

VirtualDJ Home FREE does not support using MIDI controllers and is for home use only (It cannot be used at gigs where you are being paid.)

To be able to download these mappers and use MIDI controllers with VirtualDJ, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

If you have already purchased, simply register your Pro serial number to be able to download the mappers: http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it.

Mensajes Sat 14 Sep 13 @ 2:02 pm
Hey I need help, i have a traktor kontrol s2 and i also have vdj pro infinity but my traktor is not responding to vdj. My button & Controller is lighting up but im only able to turn down the main volume on my traktor kontrol s2 and thats it. its not interacting with vdj, do you have any options or advice that you can help me with? i had try to switch to vdj 7 and downloaded the other traktor kontrol s2 HID & MIDI mapper that you posted for vdj 7 but that still didnt work either.

Mensajes Sun 13 Nov 16 @ 10:01 pm
i have vdj pro infinity and my Traktor Kontrol S2 still not working with vdj7 or vdj.8. Can anyone help me please?

Mensajes Sun 13 Nov 16 @ 10:04 pm
HOLA.. ACABO DE ADQUIRIR UN CONTROLADOR TRAKTOR KONTROL S2. QUISIERA PORFAVOR EL MAPER PAL VIRTUAL 8. GRACIAS.

Mensajes Thu 25 Oct 18 @ 3:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)