Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Behringer UFO202 Timecode setup problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I recently got 2 UFO202 audio interfaces so that I could try out Timecode and see if I liked it or not without spending too much money. I downloaded the Behringer asio driver, but unfortunately I don't seem to be able to use 2 soundcards at the same time; when I use the behringer asio driver it says there aren't enough channels.

So my question is, do i need to use the asio4all driver in order to use the 2 soundcards have 2 timecodes? or am i overlooking something?

Mensajes Sat 28 Apr 12 @ 1:51 pm
Well first of all, it's not a good idea to use two sound cards - for any reason.

You can run into issues such as timing/delays between cards, drivers clashing, Windows getting confused etc. As you've discovered.

Second, ASIO4ALL is not an ASIO driver - it's a workaround, designed to enable ASIO-only software to work with non-ASIO sound cards.

It simply fools the software into thinking there's an ASIO card installed when there isn't, by sitting on top of the standard WDM driver.

Your solution is to buy a proper multi channel ASIO sound card. If you're after using timecode then the MAYA 44 USB is probably the cheapest.

Mensajes Sun 29 Apr 12 @ 4:46 am

Mensajes Sun 29 Apr 12 @ 9:57 am
Hi all,

having seen timecode working on youtube videos i decided to opt for the cheap solution.
behringer ufo202 x2 and x2 serato vinyl scratch setup, i cannot seem to get it all working with my laptop.

i am using cdj200`s, behringer djx700 mixer and 1210 vinyl decks, I have connected these up to the ufo202 but dont get any noise to the lapptop.
i only got 1 cd deck working but not very good.
I connect vinyl to input on card then usb to laptop then output to mixer line in.
Nothing comes up on laptop.

please help

regards

Gordon

Mensajes Wed 16 Oct 13 @ 2:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)