Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: SBDJ Video Transitions - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Following on from my Video Effect thread, I'm starting a dedicated thread for my future video transitions. I've just uploaded 5 simple ones that are all a variation on the same theme:

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14732/SBDJ_Cut_Logo.html - Standard cut video transition, but displays your image file whilst transitioning.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14733/SBDJ_Slide_Logo.html - Standard slide video transition, but displays your image file whilst transitioning.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14729/SBDJ_LogoSlide_Cut.html - Standard cut video transition, but slides your image file whilst transitioning.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14730/SBDJ_LogoSlide.html - Standard slide video transition, but slides your image file whilst transitioning.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14731/SBDJ_LogoSlide_Opposite.html - Standard slide video transition, but slides your image file in the opposite direction whilst transitioning.

They all use the same image file - Logo.png (supports transparancy) which you need to place in Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\VideoTransition

Whilst they are all similar I didn't want to done them as options on a single transition because it makes it difficult to choose which transition effect you want on the fly - and obviously you get no variation with random video transition either.

Mac versions to follow soon.

Regards,

Scott

Mensajes Mon 07 May 12 @ 6:20 pm
djBAVPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thank you, very cool :)

On an update would it be possible to add sizing for the logo? (ex. fill, stretch, center)
& transparency?

Thanks again,
B.

Mensajes Mon 07 May 12 @ 6:52 pm
Yup, I can add more options.

Next up is SBDJ Mask.

This transition allows you to create your own transition!

This plugin uses a TGA file called "SBDJ Mask.tga" in your Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\VideoTransition\pictures folder. If you edit this file you will see that it uses Red & Black as the mask definition colours - red sections will contain one video, black sections the other.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14734/SBDJ_Mask.html

It's still a bit rough around the edges and needs some tweaks but I decided to release it as it, especially as it was demo'd at Mobile Beat!

If you rename the plugin, then it will use it's new name for the mask too, so you can have multiple presets:

SBDJ Mask.dll -> SBDJ Mask.tga
My Logo Mask.dll -> My Logo Mask.tga

etc...

Mensajes Mon 07 May 12 @ 7:34 pm
Regards, beforehand, thank you very much for these new fxs, but I fail to display my logo in PNG. Place it in the folder of video transitions and picture, however is not my logo when I make the transition, which might be?

Mensajes Mon 07 May 12 @ 7:50 pm
@samirdj21: Put Logo.png in Transitions and not in pictures.

@SBDJ - Mask is great! :)
Thanks!

Mensajes Mon 07 May 12 @ 8:22 pm
Indeed - I will publish an update to the transitions to use the pictures folder instead as it's cleaner.

Glad you like the mask - like I say it needs a bit more work but is usable as is IMHO.

Mensajes Mon 07 May 12 @ 8:39 pm
djBAV wrote :
@samirdj21: Put Logo.png in Transitions and not in pictures.

@SBDJ - Mask is great! :)
Thanks!

Sorry, but as I put the logo in the transitions?
Just put my logo. Png in the location C: \ Documents and Settings \ user \ My Documents \ VirtualDJ \ Plugins \ VideoTransition, but I can not, it then when I make the transition ... Thanks for any help ...

Mensajes Mon 07 May 12 @ 10:59 pm
^^ I the same thing. I've put my logo in that folder but nothing shows up. Any tips or advice to get this working?

Nice work Scott oMcEnroe I get it working, been for this for a couple of years now...
Huey

Mensajes Tue 08 May 12 @ 8:44 am
Which plugin - the first group? This next bit applies to them all except SBDJ Mask.

I've just this minute updated them all to v1.01.

Just to confirm they now use the file: C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\VideoTransition\pictures\Logo.png

They will also report any errors with loading said logo file now too - before they just silently failed.

Mensajes Tue 08 May 12 @ 9:22 am
OK got em both working and their great!!
One question about the mask, can I just have copies of the .DLL and rename them and have multiple pictures ready or will that not work??

Huey

Mensajes Tue 08 May 12 @ 6:23 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
OK got em both working and their great!!
One question about the mask, can I just have copies of the .DLL and rename them and have multiple pictures ready or will that not work??
Huey

"If you rename the plugin, then it will use it's new name for the mask too, so you can have multiple presets."
Whatever you name the SBDJ Mask.dll you have to give the same name to the .tga in picture folder.

Works Great! I am working on all standard holidays first...A Bat and other spooky things for Halloween, Shamrock, Cupid, Champagne glass, etc.

Mensajes Tue 08 May 12 @ 7:05 pm
Thanks for the feedback DJBAV!!

And many THANKS Scott, these are great!!

Mensajes Tue 08 May 12 @ 8:48 pm
YOU ARE MY HERO!!!! :) Love the new transitions man AWESOME WORK!!!!

Mensajes Tue 08 May 12 @ 11:40 pm
Absolutely awesome Scott.

Even added a shadow to my logo, at 50% transparency, and guess what, the video shows through the shadow!!

Now to play with mask.

Mensajes Wed 09 May 12 @ 10:50 am
Excuse my ignorance, but how to use SBDJ Mask?

Mensajes Wed 09 May 12 @ 9:16 pm
Edit the TGA file in something like Paint.NET.

Red = one video
Black = other video

Simples :)

Mensajes Wed 09 May 12 @ 9:21 pm
SBDJ wrote :
Edit the TGA file in something like Paint.NET.

Red = one video
Black = other video

Simples :)

Sorry, no how, install paint.net, but nose like putting a video on the red and black on the other video, it looks like this:

Mensajes Wed 09 May 12 @ 9:44 pm
Does,

If you rename the plugin, then it will use it's new name for the mask too, so you can have multiple presets:

SBDJ Mask.dll -> SBDJ Mask.tga
My Logo Mask.dll -> My Logo Mask.tga

work for the 5 logo slide ect Logo.png file?

Mensajes Sat 12 May 12 @ 4:26 am
Not at the moment...

Mensajes Sat 12 May 12 @ 5:35 am
Hey Scott,
I know you have this feature planned for Scroll Text (trigger an audio (sample) bump), but I think also having this feature with Logo Transitions would be really great!
Thanks,
B.

Mensajes Mon 14 May 12 @ 11:08 pm
14%