Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: hercules mk4 sound problems!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi....
i have just bought a hercules mk4 mixing console and i am having issues with the sound quality... it gets a few small blips/skips trough every track played! this happens in both the head phones and speakers aloud. iv unloaded and reloaded all driver from hercules and virtual dj as advised my hercules tech support. ive done this nemurous times also i have cleaned and defraged my laptop which is a dell studio 15 with celeron prosessor and windows vista?? is this the problem i.e the laptop!! please say there is a better answer???

Mensajes Fri 13 Jul 12 @ 11:36 am
Windows vista is an issue. Go into your Hercules control panel and raise the latency to 13 or higher. Also in the hercukes console panel Make sure you have the Asio circle highlighted. ( it will turn blue). The Hercules panel will be in the task bar near the clock. Let me know if this helps

Mensajes Fri 13 Jul 12 @ 9:41 pm
elundlHome userMember since 2013
Hi !
Sorry this thread is a bit old.
I have encountered the same issue of cracking sound with my T60 under XP Pro and my 4-MX and I tried probably almost every advices or support documents.

New drivers,
power supply with or without battery, wifi shutdown, antivirus shutdown, services shutdown, msconfig and windows processes killing, until my PC crashed !

After reading advanced doc about Enhanced Host Controler usb ports, without success,

at last, I bought a usb port with dedicated power supply (cheap) and without requiring any processes shutdown,

‘Did it ! :)

Mensajes Mon 29 Apr 13 @ 2:34 pm
352032Home userMember since 2015
Hello,
Where can I find latency level en audio circle?

Mensajes Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 2:29 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
What are you looking for exactly ?

Can you provide a bit more details about what you're trying to do and your material (DJ controller, computer configuration, etc) ?

Mensajes Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 12:51 pm
i have the hercules mk4 dj controller, it works with my old laptop (windows xp) in that all of the buttons work all the buttons light up etc. i can use the slides, scratcher everything

but on my new laptop (windows 10) none of the buttons work there is power to the controller the but it only allows the dj controller to run the sound no buttons work no slides no scratcher

virtual dj recognizes the controller

this is how it is set i don't have any other choices:
master 3-Hercules DJ Console MK4 (WASAPI) chan 1 & 2
headphones 3-Hercules DJ Console MK4 (WASAPI) chan 3 & 4

help

Mensajes Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 6:44 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)