Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Only playing one song at a time

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Whenever i play one song and try to play another song or scratch it only plays the cue channel and not the other one. I have tried to find that Monitor button but i can't see it anywhere. I have a Mixtrack Pro and VDJ LE. Really need help with this guys

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 6:06 pm
You audio system needs to be connected to output #1 of the MTP.

Output #2 is the headphone/cue signal.

This is mentioned on page 3 of the Mixtrack Pro manual.

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 6:44 pm
i'm using headphones thats what i am having problems with they wont play both decks only the cued one

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 6:51 pm
I'm not using any audio sources besides my headphones

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 12 @ 7:03 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Did you try adjusting the cue/mix knob?

Mensajes Wed 12 Dec 12 @ 2:55 am
You can't hear BOTH tracks at your headphones at the same time. That's normal.
However you can hear a mix of the track you are cue-ing with the master output of your console. The mix is controlled by the "Headphones Mix" slider and it can be from 0% (only the track you're cue-ing) to 100% (only the master output)

If you consider to upgrade to VirtualDJ PRO Full (at a discount price since you own a VDJ LE version) you will be able to change this behavior and you will be able to hear both tracks on your headphones if you wish by pressing both PFL buttons.

Mensajes Wed 12 Dec 12 @ 3:56 am
where is this headphone mix slider located at? i see a headphone volume slider but the mix slider i don't see

Mensajes Wed 12 Dec 12 @ 2:53 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
jarodshowtime wrote :
where is this headphone mix slider located at? i see a headphone volume slider but the mix slider i don't see

It's the cue/mix knob, under the que/gain. If you have it all the way counter clockwise, it is just cue, 12 o'clock position is mixed cue and main out, full clockwise is just main out. I believe the master side is also dependent on the master volume fader, so make sure that is up as well.

Mensajes Wed 12 Dec 12 @ 11:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)