Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Midi conflict between Xone 4D and CDJ 350s

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

rntelesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm having some midi problems with the recent VDJ updates as I reported at another post (http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/172679/Hardware_Technical_Support/Xone_4d_mapping_problem_in_VDJ_.html) but, now, with my recent proper mapping (with VDJ 7.05b) I found another problem that I didn't had with the simpler solution that I used to use in the past.

So, I mapped my Xone to work with or without the CDJ 350s. Without them, and with VDJ 7.05b, it works perfect but, with the CDJs it not.

My mapping is for a 4 decks set and CDJs are controlling decks 1 and 2 and using the VDJ native map and Xone is controlling decks 3 and 4 and some other controls to the other decks (loops, effects, cues...).

The Xone controled functions work fine but CDJ are sending midi messages messing around with mostly the deck 3 functions.

I found out that they are sending the same midi signals that some knobs at Xone send. Ok. I tried to change the midi channel (both CDJ and Xone can go from 1 to 16 and CDJ, by default is channel 1 and Xone is channel 16) but it didn't solved the problem. I went to my custom device file and inserted "channel 16" in all lines and it stopped working...

I have no idea how to solve it. Any suggestions?

Mensajes Thu 20 Dec 12 @ 10:59 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)