Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Lack of support

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

The license for the premium version of VirtualDJ certainly doesn't come cheap. With the amount of money you put down, you would think there would be some prompt support. Well, I submitted a help ticket yesterday afternoon and have not heard back from them besides a confirmation. I have called twice and had to leave a message which was not returned. I have now been waiting in Live Chat for over forty minutes. Seriously, this is disappointing for an expensive software which is far from intuitive to use. Has anyone else had these issues?

Mensajes Thu 14 Feb 13 @ 1:06 pm
sorry to hear you are having troubles. In my experience the support has been excellent.
try sharing your issue here in the forum, lets see if anyone can help.

Mensajes Thu 14 Feb 13 @ 1:56 pm
I want to play videos on an extended HD monitor. Is it possible to do that? The instructions state that it works with a duplicate monitor. My issue is I don't want to have to minimize the video output window every time I load a video. On the same issue, is window video output the only way option ever available? Is there a way to have another video option available? I am running Windows 7 on a Dell Inspiron 1121.

Thanks,
Michael

Mensajes Thu 14 Feb 13 @ 2:10 pm
OK, so finallly got a hold of support thru online chat. The problem was I had my laptop on duplicate, not extended. He said that after I put the monitor onto extended, the VDJ will show me another option besides window. Select that option and play. Going to test right now.

Mensajes Thu 14 Feb 13 @ 3:34 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
This may help...

I made this a few year back and it should be on the wiki somewhere, but the princible is just the same, try the wiki section if you get problems in the future and obviously next stop the forums if you can't get a resolution to your problem.

Hope your sorted now anyway.

Mensajes Fri 15 Feb 13 @ 9:10 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Mensajes Fri 15 Feb 13 @ 11:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)