Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Microphone isnt broadcasting when Im using VDJ Pro

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

donpj11PRO InfinityMember since 2012
I still cant use my microphone....I have a RMX dj mixing console. It has a mic outlet, but when i broadcast you cant hear it. You can only hear it in the room Im dj'ing in and not on my station...Can someone help. What do I do to get the mic to broadcast Its embarrassing!

Mensajes Tue 26 Feb 13 @ 1:16 pm
I would think the MIC get's mixed directely analogue to the mixed signal by the device itself. That means you need to connect your output back to a free LINE INPUT of your Computer. Then add in your ADVANCED AUDIO config a new "Loopback device" and select the used Line input.

Greets, Heiko

Mensajes Tue 26 Feb 13 @ 2:17 pm
donpj11PRO InfinityMember since 2012
Im not sure if my laptop will allow me to do that. I bought a Toshiba laptop last year. It does have a mic plugin, but I think its canceled out because of the RMX mixing console. Ive played with it for hours trying to broadcast my microphone over the music Im playing.

Mensajes Tue 26 Feb 13 @ 2:22 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I would think the mic input would still work. When you add a sound device, whether its an input or output, the other decides still work. Windows just sets one to be preferred.
The issues you may have feeding the built in mic input is gain and quality of the audio. If its a line in/mic in, it may adjust to the higher level from your RMX. My Toshiba requires attenuation to connect line level sources to its input.

Mensajes Wed 27 Feb 13 @ 12:08 am
donpj11, please don't crosspost (ask the same question two different areas).

You've already asked your question in the PC area by hijacking someone elses thread.

Mensajes Wed 27 Feb 13 @ 2:58 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)