Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: clueless.....

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

did a gig tonight, with only laptop. input none, output external mixer, and soundcard mono seprated. the sound output was terrible and it would not seperate channels! tried every configuration and nothing worked.......

Mensajes Sat 02 Mar 13 @ 11:05 pm
I can imagine it would of sounded horrible. Laptops dont come with very good quality Soundcards. Grab yourself at External USB Soundcard. That way, at the very least, you can use that as your main output and the Laptop output as your headphones/cue.

Mensajes Sat 02 Mar 13 @ 11:46 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I find that a lot of laptop sound cards need to have there volume set to75% or so to keep them from clipping. Also, check that you don't have any effects turned on in your sound settings, like 3D enhancement.
Also, look thru the FAQ.
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/External%20mixer%20pre-listening%20with%20headphones.html

It sounds like a sound card config in windows or maybe something set wrong on the external mixer. I've used the setup as you described it before, without issue.

Mensajes Sun 03 Mar 13 @ 10:33 pm
thanks for the input!

Mensajes Mon 04 Mar 13 @ 5:45 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)