Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VirtualDJ 7.4 - Page: 7

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SBDJ wrote :
Phantom is correct - the SC3900 has MIDI platter support in this build. It does however require a firmware update from Denon that is not yet available.

Do we know if Denon is working on an update to support this? I posted this on the denondjforum VDJ thread for some feedback.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 1:08 pm
DJLo50 wrote :
Killbah wrote :
DJLo50 wrote :
WEBRUNNER wrote :
As many times before the updates just mess things up even worse. Super lag on videos. No sync at all.
Great i'm running Serato for some time now.

Who uses sync, lol? Its called beat mixing and nudging the record when needed. U don't need sync if u know what ur doing.

I think he was talking about the sync between sound and frame "lip sync" :)

Ah, lol. Sounds more like a graphic card issue than a VDJ software issue than.

exactly, DJLo50.
@WEBRUNNER, it seems that you may have lost your registry settings and tweaks when you reinstalled.
use the VDJ registry editor to configure the video settings. there is a wiki with all that somewhere.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 1:10 pm
Feliciano21 wrote :
Do we know if Denon is working on an update to support this?

Denon have posted on p5 of this thread saying it will be (might be) "late next month".

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 1:15 pm
thank you VDJ for the update. im sitting on the sidelines before i update, just want to be sure the bugs are ironed out.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 3:06 pm
What bugs?? Everyone keeps talking bugs and I for one haven't had any problems on 2 machines...... I wish I could use my DJM T1 as a soundcard with timecodes on a Mac but that's functionality not a bug.......

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 3:17 pm
Played 4 hours of videos last night, Ran flawlessly on bootcamped macbook pro

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 5:10 pm
its all good here,so far :-)

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 6:14 pm
groovindj wrote :
Feliciano21 wrote :
Do we know if Denon is working on an update to support this?

Denon have posted on p5 of this thread saying it will be (might be) "late next month".

Thank you, didn't see that. Got the same answer from Sil from Denon.

Next Month, thanks.
However, if you are a S3700 owner, you can enjoy the high resolution platter support now in MIDI mode.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 7:27 pm
KillbahPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Solid as a rock, 5h VJing tonight...

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 9:05 pm
Note, do NOT install across a network, copy the installer to the local PC first, or the install will fail, and undo its self...

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 13 @ 12:38 am
splaoPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I will wait for VDJ 8. This update is minor and I have no use for anything in the update log. I use the ddj-sx and it works like a gem. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 13 @ 3:06 am
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Works súper like rock solid

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 13 @ 6:08 am
5 hour gig last night with 7.4 and the DN-MC6000. Absolutely fantastic and rock solid.

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 13 @ 6:21 am
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
4.5 hrs last night karaoke and disco - again no problem

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 13 @ 6:34 am
kradcliffe wrote :
5 hour gig last night with 7.4 and the DN-MC6000. Absolutely fantastic and rock solid.

Same, no problems.

Macbook Pro i7 Bootcamped with W7 and DN-MC6000

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 13 @ 1:49 pm
We implemented some new industry-standard actions like "slip_mode", "loop_roll", "slip"...

where is this located?

also the genius dj no longer exists, when i hit recommend (this actually came in very handy) it shows NOTHING

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 13 @ 5:11 pm
5 hour gig last night with 7.4 and Pioneer DDj-SX and no problems at all nice work VDJ TEAM...

Dj Quintana

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 13 @ 5:34 pm
I know it's started in another thread already but is anyone else having video recording issues with 7.4? none of the codec pacs are helping at all that I have found and 7.3 is working just fine with it . ideas? other than spending money?

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 13 @ 5:52 pm

'slip_mode:
slip:
loop_roll:'

why doesn't vdj include buttons for these in the skin, then all people have to do is map a controller to them maybe??

I have no idea, I'm just reading here to see what the coming v8 may have

Mensajes Sat 23 Mar 13 @ 6:38 pm
traumatek2 wrote :

'slip_mode:
slip:
loop_roll:'

why doesn't vdj include buttons for these in the skin, then all people have to do is map a controller to them maybe??

I have no idea, I'm just reading here to see what the coming v8 may have

+1 on this. I think we need some kind of indicator that lets us know when the slip mode is turned on. Sometimes you want to do a loop or a scratch or whatever with slip mode on, and other times you want to do it without slip mode activated, and at its current state, it can be rather confusing determining whether it is turned on or not.

Mensajes Sun 24 Mar 13 @ 1:11 am
43%