Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VirtualDJ 7.4 - Page: 6

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
in picture is original skin from VDJ and I change skin but every skin say to same ... bug report

Mensajes Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 7:19 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
It is clearly a problem with one or more of your skin files.
-Check your hard disk for errors, there is a chance that you have corrupted skin files.
-Remove the skins folder (..\Documents\VirtualDJ\Skins)
-Reinstall the software to have the folder recreated with the default skins.

Mensajes Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 7:38 pm
cstoll wrote :
To add to the loop_roll - > you add the loop size after the command: loop_roll 2

I'm not setup so I can't try it just yet but are we able to map "loop_roll_select"?? So I could map it to an encoder or knob.

Mensajes Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 8:48 pm
samirdj21 wrote :
Greetings, I notice that when you change the functions sx and vdj pionner ddj, for example when I place ROLL, Hot Cue the skin ... Someone else will happen? this with the skin of pionner ddj sx, I hope I explained well, greetings.

Greetings, someone feels the same with the skin? the problem is in the functions of the pads of the DDJ SX, when placed in the driver slicer in the skin does nothing, does not change, it stays in hotcues, eg put the rmx2 skin when the Mode button, changes the function of the pads, and the skin changes to the selected ...

Mensajes Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 9:17 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
I'm not setup so I can't try it just yet but are we able to map "loop_roll_select"?? So I could map it to an encoder or knob.

you would have to create a cycle script to be able to map it to an encoder.

encoder
param_greater 0% ? var 'roll' 6 ? nothing : cycle 'roll' +6 : var 'roll' 0 ? nothing : cycle 'roll' -6

button to activate
var 'roll' 0 ? loop_roll 0.625 : var 'roll' 1 ? loop_roll 0.125 : var 'roll' 2 ? loop_roll 0.25 : var 'roll' 3 ? loop_roll 0.75 : var 'roll' 4 ? loop_roll 1 : var 'roll' 5 ? loop_roll 2 : var 'roll' 6 ? loop_roll 4

then you could just make a bunch of buttons on the skin that set and return cycle state. The issue with it is that you need to press the button each time you want to change the loop size

Mensajes Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 10:29 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
samirdj21 wrote :
samirdj21 wrote :
Greetings, I notice that when you change the functions sx and vdj pionner ddj, for example when I place ROLL, Hot Cue the skin ... Someone else will happen? this with the skin of pionner ddj sx, I hope I explained well, greetings.

Greetings, someone feels the same with the skin? the problem is in the functions of the pads of the DDJ SX, when placed in the driver slicer in the skin does nothing, does not change, it stays in hotcues, eg put the rmx2 skin when the Mode button, changes the function of the pads, and the skin changes to the selected ...

It was a bug of the DDJ-SX skin, not related to ver 7.4. Issue is now fixed. Re-download the skin please

In case you have other comments/issues regarding the SX skin or any other skin, please visit the Skin forums.

Mensajes Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 11:37 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
del200 wrote :
Anyone having issues dowloading?
M ynet is working fine, but its taking hours to download then it times out

any ideas?

Moderated

That is all

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 12:04 am
juliocqb wrote :
My DDJ-SX it is working OK but some effects do not work like backsping... when press the effect buton to activate, the music stop wprking until you prees play again.. a new BUG?
Windows 7 core 2 duo 8 gygas in ram
DDJ-SX

Dj Quintana

I had the same issue. I deleted the app and all the folders, used the registry app (clean all) and all my FXs are working.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 12:16 am
acw_dj wrote :
Hi Julio,

I should ask:

1) DO you have the latest firmware update on the Sx?

2) DO you have set the SX to Serato mode?

3) DO you have deleted any definition for SX in your devices folder as well as the mapper for the SX before you test?

This would allow us to nail it down, but seems to me one of those 3 are not done yet.

I did everything like you said, and still have mix issues on ddj-sx.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 2:37 am
synthet1c wrote :
beatbreaker1 wrote :

you would have to create a cycle script to be able to map it to an encoder.

encoder
param_greater 0% ? var 'roll' 6 ? nothing : cycle 'roll' +6 : var 'roll' 0 ? nothing : cycle 'roll' -6

button to activate
var 'roll' 0 ? loop_roll 0.625 : var 'roll' 1 ? loop_roll 0.125 : var 'roll' 2 ? loop_roll 0.25 : var 'roll' 3 ? loop_roll 0.75 : var 'roll' 4 ? loop_roll 1 : var 'roll' 5 ? loop_roll 2 : var 'roll' 6 ? loop_roll 4

then you could just make a bunch of buttons on the skin that set and return cycle state. The issue with it is that you need to press the button each time you want to change the loop size

Hmm, more work then what I wanted, lmao!! Well looks like I'll have to dust off the old NanoPad again.

Thanks for the info bro!!

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 4:30 am
I've just confirmed that unfortunately the problem with the playback pitch wobble when using the Denon HS5500 as a MIDI controller still exists in VDJ 7.4.

Further details in the PC support forum (and of course all the old posts from myself and other HS5500 users).

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 8:20 am
As many times before the updates just mess things up even worse. Super lag on videos. No sync at all.
Great i'm running Serato for some time now.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 9:43 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What setup?

Those kinds of issues are 99% user configuration related.

v7.4 is running just as well as previous versions for me.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 10:02 am
@ SBDJ
Not for me and my DDJ-SX. :-(
Tryed on 3 pcs.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 11:53 am
DJLo50PRO InfinityMember since 2009
SBDJ wrote :
What setup?

Those kinds of issues are 99% user configuration related.

v7.4 is running just as well as previous versions for me.

+1

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 11:55 am
WEBRUNNER wrote :
As many times before the updates just mess things up even worse. Super lag on videos. No sync at all.

Who uses sync, lol? Its called beat mixing and nudging the record when needed. U don't need sync if u know what ur doing.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 11:56 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Tjeck1972 wrote :
@ SBDJ
Not for me and my DDJ-SX. :-(
Tryed on 3 pcs.

I looked in the support forums and didn't see a thread. If you have removed the custom mapper and device files and set the unit to Serato mode then start a thread or raise a support ticket to get assistance.

Other users are using the SX fine, so it's possible the issue could still be at your end.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 12:04 pm
KillbahPRO InfinityMember since 2010
DJLo50 wrote :
WEBRUNNER wrote :

Who uses sync, lol? Its called beat mixing and nudging the record when needed. U don't need sync if u know what ur doing.

I think he was talking about the sync between sound and frame "lip sync" :)

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 12:06 pm
thank you vdj for the time you spent makeing you software we thank you from the bay area sf.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 12:26 pm
Killbah wrote :
DJLo50 wrote :
WEBRUNNER wrote :

I think he was talking about the sync between sound and frame "lip sync" :)

Ah, lol. Sounds more like a graphic card issue than a VDJ software issue than.

Mensajes Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 12:43 pm
37%