Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DENON DN-HD2500 + AMERICAN AUDIO MXR 19 + MAC + PC

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Okay need some help setting the my system up. I just picked up the American Audio MXR19 now I need to configure these two units to work nicely together. Last Saturday at my gig I was running my DN-HD2500 thru channel 1 & 2 of the MXR. But the problem I had was with channel one. If I had the fader up the music would come on even if the crossfader was on Channel 2. So all night I had to move my fader down on channel 1 when cueing the track on that channel. This is my goal, to have my Denon HD2500 work properly on channel 1&2 in on my macbook pro and use the soundcard from the Denon unit. Then I would like to use channels 3&4 for my backup laptop which is a pc and be able to use the midi feature of the MXR 19 for my backup laptop. Right now it's seem like the MXR as a midi controller only wants to work on channels 2&3. So I cannot get the midi features to work on channels 3&4 for my pc. Hope this makes sense please let me know if you have any sugguestions.

Thank you.

Mensajes Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 11:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)