Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Headset help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So I was able to get my headset working after a long time of trying different settings but it makes an echo is there anyway to make it so I don't hear my microphone on my headphones? Also is there anyway to mute/unmute my microphone like hotkeys in VDJ because I don't want the mic on the whole time..

Mensajes Fri 03 May 13 @ 2:49 am
Bump.. someone help?

Mensajes Fri 03 May 13 @ 1:23 pm

Mensajes Fri 03 May 13 @ 1:58 pm
That didn't help and now I have another problem, how do I get my microphone to work while broadcasting? I just noticed that during my latest broadcast my microphone didn't record.

Mensajes Sat 04 May 13 @ 12:35 am
If you provided some useful information then someone might be able to help you...

What equipment are you using? Be specific.

Mensajes Sat 04 May 13 @ 7:28 am

Mensajes Sun 05 May 13 @ 12:03 am
....and the rest of it?

You must at least be using a computer if you're using VDJ.

Mensajes Sun 05 May 13 @ 4:09 am

Mensajes Sun 05 May 13 @ 1:36 pm
So all you're using is a computer and a combo mic/headset - nothing else?

Based on that then, the delay you're hearing is called latency.

Sound cards that come built in to domestic consumer goods are not designed for pro use such as DJing.

The easiest way to solve it is to buy a low latency sound card which has an ASIO driver (not ASIO4ALL). Because you're using a desktop computer, you could install the card inside - and even replace the existing card (assuming it's not part of the motherboard).

Mensajes Mon 06 May 13 @ 5:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)