Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Omni Control problem with VDJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi there, I recently purchased an Omni Control second hand to upgrade from the total control I was using. I was aware the layout is slightly different but this was a sacrifice I was willing to make.

The big problem is that the Omni Control is supposed to be natively supported. And in a way it is in that I plug it in and launch VJD PRO 7.4 and it works for the majority of functions such as play, cue, jog, tempo pfl e.t.c. however the knobs and buttons on the effects section are all askew. On the left side they appear to be fine, however on the right, some of them control the tempo of the left desk and this is all together quite frightening, you wouldnt want to hit one of those in a live environment by mistake.

Ive tried re-mapping, but with little knowledge of what im doing, it doesnt work for me. I tried older maps for the omni control, but these seem too not to work for me.

Is it something i'm doing wrong?
I've reinstalled the software twice in case thats been the problem and reset the map to default, and tried different maps, basically everything but I cant get it to work for me

Please Help
P

Mensajes Sat 11 May 13 @ 9:42 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)