Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Help needed

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

I've just started using VDJ but I'm wanting to know what the easiest way is to set up Skype through VDJ so that I can talk on my show and others can talk to me too? Plus hat would someone need to do in order to speak to me on air using Skype?

My radio show is purely based on paranormal sightings, UFO sightings and conspiracies plus related things too, so it's a must that I get this sorted ASAP.

I'm not sure how to set my mic on my headphones up in VDJ, my headphones are gaming ones and the plug on them is USB, I'm not sure that's why I'm finding it hard to connect my mic up to VDJ, I was told by a friend that it maybe best to get headphones that connect directly into the back of the pc in the sound card, is this correct?

I'm not very technical so struggling. Bit, but I know once I know how to do it I won't ave a problem there onwards.

Please can someone help me I would very much appreciate it?

Also if you don't mind me asking in this post, how do I use auto dj? My friends set it up so music plays automatically but not sure how to go about using that option.

Feel free to listen to my station, it's just music at moment until I sort this microphone issue out so that I can start chatting on air with people.

All the best,
DJ Jester

thetruthseekers.wix.com/paranormalradio

Mensajes Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 11:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)