Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: karaoke list app? - Page: 3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Text A Request is available now in the Android Market Place and in the Google Play Store.
If you would like to see a demo and try it on your phone message impactmusicnz@gmail.com say where in the world you are and they will open that country demo up

Mensajes Mon 15 Feb 16 @ 12:01 am
bigron1 wrote :
Can the search station data be exported to a spreadsheet, and then to a pdf?
Smartphones enabling the viewing/download of a pdf file from the KJ's website serve two purposes.
The first is two provide the songbook, but also the website is brought to the users attention creating the possibility of further work.
This appears to be the future..?

I used Pachn's utility to extract my karaoke data from VDJ8, and then a descendant of openoffice to manipulate the data, and then export it to a pdf file.
Pdf files perform well on today's smartphones.

All this is, is a skin. It blocks out the players and makes more room for search results. There is no magic here. Whatever virtualdj can do, this will do it, because it is virtualdj. Try it. Your system sounds like a lot of work.

Mensajes Mon 15 Feb 16 @ 2:29 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
What I did is easy...IF...you have a consistent library song naming system.
Who has?

It's a good idea to put some effort into naming your songs consistently, I'm less than perfect, however I've seen DJ libraries which looked like bad jokes.

Mensajes Tue 16 Feb 16 @ 2:58 am
I was just going to mention your App Stevie but you beat me to it :)

I am just about to start using Text A Request in the UK - very impressed with the service so far!

Mensajes Sun 21 Feb 16 @ 7:58 pm
Hello, I found an easier way of making a list if your tags are clean:

-Get a free id3 tag editor that allows you to select and copy cells like this (osx): https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/tag-editor-free/id984278082?mt=12
No need to save changes, so this "free" application works well.
-Drop all your Karaoke mp3's into the tag editor (easier if they are all in one root folder)
-Select the cells you want, copy & paste into a spreadsheet and Bob's your Uncle.

Mensajes Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 8:20 pm
i am currently using Songbook DB the only thing is kind of laborious to make the song list to add to the app but once you get how to do the list is easy to add them and the app works just fine

Mensajes Thu 17 Mar 16 @ 7:18 am
Looks like this has not been visited in a while, but I am a few weeks away from release on a new software platform to handle karaoke signup. You are able to upload your full book as you have it now (formatting instructions are given on the site, and can be done in excel). You can also easily add single songs or bulk upload songs at any time from your dashboard.

Features:
Smart Search
We all know singers in karaoke bars don't know how to spell.. heck.. neither do I. But now, when they search "Kristina Agilera", they will still get back the intended results.

Genres
This is my favorite feature. Everyone wants to know "What country songs you have" or "What metal songs you have". I have officially solved this issue. When you upload your songbook, or you add songs, you have the option to AUTOMATICALLY TAG each and every song/artist with all applicable genres for that Artist!! Users can then filter and search by genre! I've been running karaoke for 15 years, and I KNOW no one else will be able to say they have that!!

Rotation Management
Once a singer signs up, they will be added to your queue in your rotation manager. From here, you are able to drag and drop them into rounds, and see your past rounds to see where they last sang. This manual step accounts for people using different spellings or multiple songs with different people.

Singer Alerts
Singers will be alerted when their song is coming up! This will keep your show flowing smoothly, so they make it back inside from smoking on time.

VDJ Integration
As long as you have a virtual DJ username, you can receive all requests right into your virtual dj, via the "Ask The DJ" section! Even better, you can simply right click them and "search" them directly from that screen, saving the need to type them in over and over again!

Plenty of other features are available, including favorites lists for users, which they can even move between shows with. Your shows will all be tagged with your logo, as well as all of your social media and contact info (if you so choose).

The site is called "singiverse.com", and the promotional site is currently under development, but if you are interested in seeing screenshots of the admin portion, or even in being one of the beta users on release, please email info@singiverse.com with the subject "sign me up" to get more details!!!!

Mensajes Wed 06 Feb 19 @ 5:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)