Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: karaoke list app? - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

cleio81PRO InfinityMember since 2012
I think the KaraokeDJ.com website may only be run by once or two people. I did get an e-mail reply back but I'm still waiting for more information. If it works It would be awesome. website sure looks a lot nicer than any of the other ones i've found.

Mensajes Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 4:32 pm
I found a song book and request site that looks very promising: https://www.songbookdb.com/
I'm still looking into it though. I'll post more about it after I sign up for the free trial and use it a few times.

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 9:59 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
this has got to be a great deal for anyone wanting to have their song books hosted all from a very reputable company, only $19 per year... http://songbookslive.com/

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 12:56 pm
quilla333 wrote :
the web site to karaoke dj does not work and the phone is busy

I was able to get in contact with them. I did ask about the website problem, turns out they were having a bit of trouble with their website and their phone. tech trouble happens to everybody.
They seem nice, the fee is reasonable, and the interface is nice and simple. KaraokeDJ.com is very new and is evolving to meet the needs of their users.
I would recommend submitting your e-mail and waiting for them to get back to you.

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 5:16 pm
I am workin on my setup using Songbooks live. Need to make sure all the songs are tagged correctly to add to the book. It is pretty cool. If you want to see my progress go to Songbookslive.com/freewaykaraoke. That is what the users will see when logged into smartphone or computer to view my songs.

Mensajes Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 6:12 pm
cleio81 wrote :
quilla333 wrote :
the web site to karaoke dj does not work and the phone is busy

I was able to get in contact with them. I did ask about the website problem, turns out they were having a bit of trouble with their website and their phone. tech trouble happens to everybody.
They seem nice, the fee is reasonable, and the interface is nice and simple. KaraokeDJ.com is very new and is evolving to meet the needs of their users.
I would recommend submitting your e-mail and waiting for them to get back to you.

How much do their plans run?

Mensajes Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 2:16 am
Hi Everyone, this may be a little old topic by now but I created a MUSIC SEARCH STATION through virtual DJ.
Simple to use and all it does it replaces your book. There is no WIFI or Cloud. It simply allows you to toss your books in the garbage and use a laptop onsite. Works great, Never fail me since I made it. Never had one complaint about it either. Give it a try. Its free.
Here is the link:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/11593/Music_Search_Station.html

Mensajes Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 3:09 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Can the search station data be exported to a spreadsheet, and then to a pdf?
Smartphones enabling the viewing/download of a pdf file from the KJ's website serve two purposes.
The first is two provide the songbook, but also the website is brought to the users attention creating the possibility of further work.
This appears to be the future..?

I used Pachn's utility to extract my karaoke data from VDJ8, and then a descendant of openoffice to manipulate the data, and then export it to a pdf file.
Pdf files perform well on today's smartphones.

Mensajes Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 3:28 pm
do anyone know how to download karaoke ? I already brought the karaoke plan

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 12:17 am
I need help downloading the karaoke songs. where do I got to download them

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 12:27 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi all,
I wanted the same thing with a option to send a message to me for requests. The problem is that not all filtypes are working in exel, or another tag-program. But you can insert a m3u file in a spreadsheet and change this to a html file list. I know I talk to easy but it works..

I made a responsive website special for mobile phones. I copy/paste a playlist from Virtualdj into the site and it looks like this:

You can select a song type in your name and send....Then I have a new mail in my inbox.
In my inbox it looks like this:

vertuurd op 12/02/16 14:19

Keuze:
ABBA - Super Trooper
------------------------------------

If you like you can check this site. Just pm me.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 1:21 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
bigron1 wrote :

I used Pachn's utility to extract my karaoke data from VDJ8, and then a descendant of openoffice to manipulate the data, and then export it to a pdf file.
Pdf files perform well on today's smartphones.

Well, in theory I could extend the tool export the data directly into a PDF. The problem is, I only have so little time at the moment.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 1:28 pm
You don't need to Pachn.
Today's office suites (spreadsheet) can be used to effectively edit, and sort our karaoke data.
Then after sorting out things like the header, and page format will they will export it to a pdf file.

You have provided a fine service by enabling the data to be extracted.

It would be good if your tool was refined, and forked for the specific purpose of karaoke list compilation, and renamed as such.

Hm .."But you can insert a m3u file in a spreadsheet and change this to a html file list. I know I talk to easy but it works."?
Interesting.

What is the most efficient way of extracting the karaoke data from VDJ8?

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 3:10 pm
The functionality to export data to csv/xls/pdf should be built in to VDJ. Been asked for about a million times now.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 3:38 pm
For those who might be wondering how to extract the karaoke data:

1. In the VDJ8 LHS navigator window right click on your karaoke folder, then select Recurse in the resulting menu.

2. All your karaoke songs will now be listed in the central browser window. Use Ctl + A to select them all, and then drag and drop the songs into the RHS automix window.

3. In the options menu for the automix window select Save. You can now name and save your karaoke song list as a playlist. The playlist can be found in the My Documents/VirtualDJ/Playlists folder.

4. I've just loaded the simple .m3u file into Libre office's spreadsheet, and it appears to work.

5. Organize and save your data. You can delete unwanted columns, and group song types using the sort option. Hence for example you can edit all your sunfly's prior to exporting to a pdf file.

It appears we may not need to export the data to csv/xml, a m3u playlist is fine.

There is still a lot of work to do organizing your resulting spreadsheet prior to finally saving as a pdf.
My plan involved creating, and saving just a list of filenames. Then reopening in the spreadsheet and defining the columns based on separators such as.. ( - ).

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 4:52 pm
Exactly. Should just be one click.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 5:05 pm
Correct, It should be one click.
Anyway exporting the songs is very easy.

The problems start in the spreadsheet due to poorly named songs.
Depending on the condition of your library this could be quite a lot of work.
Of course for the perfect library it's easy.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 5:12 pm
Well the Team are aware of this as stated on the Feature Request forum so let's see what happens.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 6:25 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
We absolutely are :)

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 6:47 pm

Mensajes Sun 14 Feb 16 @ 11:58 pm
85%