Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Windows XP with VDJ 8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Team,
Any idea, with Microsoft finally giving up on XP, if VDJ 8 is going to have support for XP machines? I hate to admit it, but I have an XP machine as back up and it runs just as well as Windows 7, video included.

Mensajes Thu 27 Mar 14 @ 12:09 pm
You should really upgrade your OS (or your backup laptop) independently of VirtualDj.
If it can run Windows 7 then upgrade to that OS.

Mensajes Fri 28 Mar 14 @ 2:08 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I am also curious as to the answer for this question. I also have a backup PC the runs great on XP.

Mensajes Fri 28 Mar 14 @ 4:01 pm
Has been asked a few times now with no answer. You will have to wait until VDJ8 is released with the minimum system requirements although personally I can't see any reason why it shouldn't run on XP.

Keith

Mensajes Fri 28 Mar 14 @ 7:44 pm
I have XP running on 3 laptops and I love it. It's easy to use, not crammed with software you don't need and will never use.

But, even I have had to look to the future. I am typing this on a Windows 7, 64bit laptop, which I have borrowed from my Nephew. And to be honest, Windows 7 is not much different from XP. And I can see myself making the change very soon.

If you get the chance, have a play on Windows 7, it's actually quite good.

Mensajes Thu 03 Apr 14 @ 4:57 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
For me it's just that another laptop is not in the budget right now. I have 7 Ultimate on my laptop and 8.1 Pro on my 55". I like them both. They work great. The XP machine also still works great and I have no reason at this time to not use it. Especially not because it's old. If that was the case I would not be using CDJ1000mk1's, DJM600, Mackie CFX12, and so on. I have no issue with new stuff, just have other places to spend the money if the old stuff still works.

Mensajes Thu 03 Apr 14 @ 5:49 pm
I agree with blckjck, I am running vdj 7 pro on a XP notebook and a laptop with win 7 . No need to change if you have no problems. love the interface of vdj 8 though

Mensajes Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 7:45 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Replying to posts from 4 years ago is never really useful.
Please register your copy of vdj 7
Locked as old

Mensajes Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 8:43 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)