Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Behringer CMD STUDIO 4A DJ Controller

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi Peeps.

Does anyone know if this device is compatible with Virtual DJ, it lists others and says is compatible with many other, but does not specifically mention Virtual DJ

Mensajes Mon 31 Mar 14 @ 12:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Mon 31 Mar 14 @ 12:17 pm
Many Thanks. Just wanted to check before upgrading

Mensajes Mon 31 Mar 14 @ 12:38 pm
Hi!
Not Detected Behringer CMD MICRO in Virtual DJ 8 (Pro Infinity License), only Keyboard. Help Me, give me drivers or mapping. Thanks.

Mensajes Fri 06 May 16 @ 9:37 am
I have it and it works fine .. its a great controller for the price

Mensajes Mon 29 Aug 16 @ 7:34 pm
Instructions:
>Extract the zip file.
>Put the "BeCMDSTUDIO" file in the "Device" folder ([user name]/My Documents/Virtual DJ/ Devices).
>Put the Behringer CMD Studio 4a mapping" file in the "Mappers" folder ([user name]/My Documents/Virtual DJ/ Mappers)
>Launch Virtual DJ with the CMD Studio 4a plugged in and be sure the controller is selected under settings.

...or if you have a Virtual DJ account with a licensed copy of Virtual DJ Pro FULL registered to it you can download them from the Virtual DJ website here.

NOTE that these mappings are at the time of writing the most recent and should work flawlessly, but are still technically the "beta" mappings, meaning errors may occur or may be different than a future version of the mappings!

Mensajes Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 2:10 am
djmadkin wrote :
Instructions:
>Extract the zip file.
>Put the "BeCMDSTUDIO" file in the "Device" folder ([user name]/My Documents/Virtual DJ/ Devices).
>Put the Behringer CMD Studio 4a mapping" file in the "Mappers" folder ([user name]/My Documents/Virtual DJ/ Mappers)
>Launch Virtual DJ with the CMD Studio 4a plugged in and be sure the controller is selected under settings.

...or if you have a Virtual DJ account with a licensed copy of Virtual DJ Pro FULL registered to it you can download them from the Virtual DJ website here.

NOTE that these mappings are at the time of writing the most recent and should work flawlessly, but are still technically the "beta" mappings, meaning errors may occur or may be different than a future version of the mappings!

Mensajes Sun 15 Jan 17 @ 12:25 am
wisba1Home userMember since 2017
Hi guys.Can u pls explain to me why do we have to buy this Behringer CMD STUDIO 4A DJ CONTROLLER and pay pay every month to keep it activated?I have almost 5 years with this controller but i had no luck of using it as i tried to connect it with Deckadance but it doesn't work,i play it using virtual DJ then it gives me 10 minutes then it locks.Any one with any help please because i even think to sell it as it has no use for me.

Mensajes Sat 02 Sep 17 @ 9:20 am
The solution to your problem is simple. Buy a license.

This will enable you to use the Studio 4A with VDJ without a 10 minute trial period, for ever more.

Your forum profile asks how you get a license number. See above.

Mensajes Sat 02 Sep 17 @ 9:27 am
where can i buy lisence software for behringer 4a.please help me

Mensajes Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 1:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)