Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Denon 3700s/x1600 issues - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What issue are you experiencing with the 3900s now? Please be as detailed as possible - mine are currently working so we need to be able to replicate.

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 2:36 am
I'll retract that statement, reopened VDJ8 and was prompted to use the update.
no most buttons are functioning correctly.

Thank you very much for this guys, been waiting for almost 2 years for the setup to work :)

Very happy user right now!!!

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 2:48 am
Display: No Artist and no Titel / still problems with the motor. press play and wobbles at the beginning of the sound
MACBOOK OSX Mavericks and the last Build from yesterday

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 2:49 am
Try enabling the motorwheel instant play option and make sure the delay option is sufficient.

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 2:59 am
where do I set it all in the options?

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 3:01 am
However there does seem to be a latency issue. Set to Automatic Latency and the tracks run fine for a few minutes, then gradually become distorted.
Also, Key learn for mapping doesn't seem to want to...exist. here is no box available (ie, Shift_time isn't available for selection in the button/action list, and because there is no key learn box, i cannot teach VDJ8 the button combo).

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 3:27 am
Nothing has improved with the 3700s yet.

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 1:29 pm
DJ_Pulse93 wrote :
However there does seem to be a latency issue. Set to Automatic Latency and the tracks run fine for a few minutes, then gradually become distorted.
Also, Key learn for mapping doesn't seem to want to...exist. here is no box available (ie, Shift_time isn't available for selection in the button/action list, and because there is no key learn box, i cannot teach VDJ8 the button combo).

Try using a different audio card, I've never had much luck with the 3900s audio card.

Key learn box is in the controller mapping window at the bottom left.

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 3:17 pm
SBDJ wrote :
DJ_Pulse93 wrote :

Try using a different audio card, I've never had much luck with the 3900s audio card.

Key learn box is in the controller mapping window at the bottom left.

When the 3900 is plugged in, the box disappears.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyfg18p7ccolb18/Unknown-2.jpg

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 8:02 pm
Bottom left where it has platterspeed, platter, jogspeed and jogwheel. This box contains recently used controls. The 3x00s spit out a lot of platter data, so this works best with the platter stationary.

You can also manually add a control in the main mapping box by using an empty row, usually at the bottom.

Mensajes Tue 20 May 14 @ 8:18 pm
Makes thread about the 3700, only gets responses about the 3900.

Is there any update on these? I don't see the bug update thread anymore.

Mensajes Thu 22 May 14 @ 2:13 pm
Unfortunately the 3700 and 3900 are not yet v8 compatible. The development team are still aware of this.

Mensajes Thu 22 May 14 @ 6:02 pm
D2thaCPRO InfinityMember since 2010
To SBDJ are the people who are having issues using the 3900's or the 3700's as soundcards or are they using a separate sound card? I am asking because I have 3700's myself but I use the Denon DN-X600 soundcard. I am anxious to do the download but not deal with issues if its not compatible. Appreciate the feedback.

Mensajes Thu 22 May 14 @ 7:25 pm
i am using 3700 and the NI TRAKTOR 6DJ and have all this issues..

Mensajes Thu 22 May 14 @ 8:01 pm
I would never use the 3700s as the sound cards, sounds bad

Mensajes Thu 22 May 14 @ 8:41 pm
As above, never use the soundcards in my 3900s, I get even more issues if I do. Much prefer my X1600 soundcard.

I can assure you the development team are very much aware of the issues with these controllers.

Mensajes Fri 23 May 14 @ 2:32 am
SBDJ... Just pointing out again that I am not experiencing weird sound issues etc with 8 with my 1700 mixer and two 3700s. However the display data as well as mapping data is not working properly with mine. I haven't had any drop outs etc.

Waiting patiently for the 3700 issues to be resolved. Thanks for taking care of this.

Mensajes Fri 23 May 14 @ 12:28 pm
Are you using the factory default mapper?

Do you not have an issue with the 3700 if you hold the platter still during playback?

Mensajes Fri 23 May 14 @ 2:27 pm
Yes... using factory default mapping and I am not having an issue when I hold the platter in place. It all seems fine there.

Mensajes Mon 26 May 14 @ 10:17 am
CORRECTION... I WASN'T THINKING. Sorry. Yes... when the track is playing and I hold down the platter it will go wonky and then cue back to the beginning. Sorry about that.

Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 26 May 14 @ 1:35 pm
24%