Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Denon DN-MC6000 - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I had a couple of issues, but here is what worked for me.

If you are only using 2 decks, then you can set the switch on the back of the mc6000 to INT. Then in vdj your mc6000 should be auto detected, then in the audio setup section click on External Mixer and MC-6000, set deck 1 to chan 1+2, and deck 2 to chan 3+4. Then click Apply.

If you are using 4 decks, then set the switch on the back of the mc6000 EXT. Then in vdj your mc6000 should also be detected, then in the audio setup section click Speaker+Headphones and MC-6000, set Master to chan 1+2, and Headphones to chan 3+4. Then click Apply.

That should do it.

Mensajes Fri 23 May 14 @ 5:25 pm
bmacPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks for the Info

Mensajes Fri 23 May 14 @ 10:15 pm
3 HOURS IN TO MY GIG LAST NIGHT I LOST VIDEO ON MY SCREENS, LOST SYNC FUNCTION ON BOTH DECKS, THE SCROLL BOTTON ON MY DNMC 6000 STOP WORKING, ALSO STOP WORKING THE LOAD A & B BOTTON ON THE CONRTOLLER, THE TIME ELPASE/REMAIN IN DECK 2 FROZE, HAD TO REBOOT VDJ8.

WHEN LOADING SOME SONGS IF THE DURATION OF THE SONG IS EXAMPLE 3:25 IT WOULD READ EXAMPLE 47:40 AND THE WHOLE WAVE FORM WOULD NOT LOAD.

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING SIMILIAR ISSUES??/

BACK TO OLD RELIABLE 7.4.1

Mensajes Sun 25 May 14 @ 3:19 pm
This is what I wrote in your first post; "First, take off caps lock. How long did you test, before you went live? Were you able to use a backup to finish the job? Is it possible you had some keyboard functions available, and pressed one of them?

Please do not post in multiple threads.

Mensajes Sun 25 May 14 @ 3:29 pm
Ive tested in 2 previous events, and had a couple of problems, but not like last night, only had issues with video going out,, what i did was run my ipod so that i could reboot, i finished with virtual dj 7.4.1

Mensajes Sun 25 May 14 @ 5:50 pm
I'm running auto mix been working fine , with latest up date when its mixing it start syncing with next song , goes into a chipmuck soung if the beats are not close ?

Mensajes Sun 25 May 14 @ 7:39 pm
cdcobrePRO InfinityMember since 2012
Way Denon and Virtual don't make a support video page for hardware software setup. you get paid a fraction of the controller manufacturer for the support of your software working with their hardware, way you leave your work for us to figure it out.
Try to setup your selves the hardware you support test them and post the proper way to do it in YouTube.
I bought a Denon dn-mc 6000 a couple years ago do you think fear that know I have sell my cheap because know you and denon want to sell the mkII?
by the way it have problems too if you fallow the instructions DENON and V8 Instructions

Mensajes Sat 21 Jun 14 @ 3:55 pm
cdcobrePRO InfinityMember since 2012
Way Denon and Virtual don't make a support video page for hardware software setup. you get paid a fraction of the controller manufacturer for the support of your software working with their hardware, way you leave your work for us to figure it out.
Try to setup your selves the hardware you support test them and post the proper way to do it in YouTube.
I bought a Denon dn-mc 6000 a couple years ago do you think fear that know I have sell my cheap because know you and denon want to sell the mkII?
by the way it have problems too if you fallow the instructions DENON and V8 Instructions

My big problem is trying to use
1 denon DN-MC6000
and
@ Denon dn-s 3900
PC I 5 16 Rams 2 Tb windows 8.0
work in four decks mode with V8

Mensajes Sat 21 Jun 14 @ 4:04 pm
I'm having issues using the crossfader for video mixing with Virtual 8 and the Denon DN-MC6000. Can anyone show me a successful configuration with mixing music videos with Virtual 8 and Denon MC6000

Mensajes Wed 24 Dec 14 @ 2:31 pm
Mine is set to Ext. Mix. I don't use any internal mixing. The only thing I've got to think about is set the crossfader on the MC6k to Video (pushbutton right above the crossfader). Works like a charm for me.

Mensajes Wed 24 Dec 14 @ 4:40 pm
I have that but I can't hear each deck in my headphones and the crossfader does not bring over audio and video. Does the audio crossfader needs be to be set in the middle on the software just like virtual dj 7? With virual v7 I have to place the audio crossfader in the middle on the software and select video on the denon mc6000. Once this is done I can mix videos with no problem. But this setup does't work with virtual 8.

Mensajes Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 11:17 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have denon mc6000 and mixing video only through crossfader . Not problems . You must in denon pc-mix, in PC DENON ASIO installed and V8 audio setting : Speakers+headphone, Source: master - denon asio- channel 1and 2 . source hedphones - denon asio - channel 3 and 4
a have 2 players system . In denon 2ch and 3ch MIDI (1ch and 4ch is LINE )

Mensajes Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 11:36 am
There is no "must". You can choose which setup you want.
@DeAlmaro: Check your setup again. PFL is handled by the MC6K in Ext. mode (not by VDJ) and if it doesn't work, you've got something setup different. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DN-MC6000.html
If your controller reacts unexpectedly, you might consider deleting "settings.xml" in My Documents/Virtual DJ. After a restart of VDJ you have to reset your settings but I've got at least 3 times problems solved by doing so. Not mentioned before, but I'm using zacek100's mapping for the MC6K. This works for me.
Check the Download-section, select "Others" and enter "DN-MC6000" in the Search-field. Let me know if that helps.

Mensajes Thu 01 Jan 15 @ 3:26 pm
Ok thanks I will try that

Mensajes Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 12:45 pm
Hi Guys,
I used to have the MC6000 and i used it with VD7 and VD8.
To my knowledge it is related to the switch on the back PC/Int mix. If your audio settings is set to master/headphones and the switch is set to Int mix, then the audio routing will not work correctly because master will be routed to Channel 1 on the mixer and headphones to Channel 2.
I had a problem with VD8 using Int mix that the fader will not move while moving them on the MC6000 and even if you move them on the screen using mouse , it will not affect the audio. First thing to do is to switch to PC mix and setting audio to Master/Headphones and it will work.
This switch is not a preference and you have to use it in either these ways:
1. Audio Settings: Master / Headphones--> Switch to PC mix
2. Audio Settings Line1/Line2--->Swicth to int mix

Mensajes Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 9:32 am
hola .... talves alguien me puede indicar si hay como o no cambiar los puntos cue en el controlador denon mc6000 para individualisarlos y configurarlos como cue_stuter .....

Mensajes Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 3:49 pm
Hi,
this is a forum for english language.
Please try to post in english or use a forum of your language.
Thank you

Mensajes Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 12:54 am
hello .... just watching somebody can tell me whether or not change as cue points in the Denon MC6000 controller for onfigurarlos as traktor program please

Mensajes Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 8:24 am

Mensajes Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 8:33 am
How do i set up the dennonmc6000 to listen to play music on 1 deck and listen to music on my headphones on Deck 2......i have tried looking at youtube videos, nothing seems to work....do i need to purchase a different or updated virtual dj program? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Mensajes Thu 12 Jul 18 @ 7:42 am
98%