Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Automix Volume

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm out working right now with background music on, as each new song in automix comes in the volume fluctuates for a second it goes up and down like as its trying to find it's correct level, V7 did not do this.

Mensajes Fri 16 May 14 @ 2:18 pm
Volumes are all over the place, it doesn't seem to autogain like it used to, so quite tracks now play quietly whereas before VDJ auto sorted the levels.

Mensajes Fri 16 May 14 @ 2:29 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
did you play the songs in v7 with the auto+remember option...?

Mensajes Fri 16 May 14 @ 2:46 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As I say before in other topics autogain isn't working when automix is on!!!

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 1:50 pm
Indeed it is not working, a pain.

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 2:40 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
What are your autoGain settings in options. I've been using automix here at my house for the last 4 days doing video and audio without issue.
Could it be that the limiter is kicking in on you also?
Two things that I have done are set my zeroDB to 0.8 and set autoGain to only auto.

Mensajes Sun 18 May 14 @ 6:16 pm
I've been having the same problem all week. I had a wedding last night and for the first half of the event it was doing it. I have a wedding tonight and tomorrow. I need a quick fix asap. I can't run the auto remember when I'm live mixing with a DDJ-SX controller. It constantly fights with my live mixing volume. But the volume issue just started last week. Virtual DJ guys, please resolve the issue asap.

Mensajes Fri 15 Apr 16 @ 6:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)