Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: stanton scs1d & scs1m VDJ8 - Page: 9

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djmicron wrote :
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
[bump]
request Atomix Dev. for the mappings for the Stanton SCS1d decks for the Tempo Fader+Motorized platter Speed, and Reverse Play MotorWheel
looking forward
thank you
djmicron wrote :
+1 on platter speed and reverse

Thanks Atomix for the great job you are doing.

please!please!please! I wanna master my beatjuggling!!!
looking forward
thank you

yes, +1 on platter speed, it would add extra feeling.

Thanks

looking forwad
thank you

Mensajes Thu 12 Mar 15 @ 7:22 am
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
djmicron wrote :
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
[bump]
request Atomix Dev. for the mappings for the Stanton SCS1d decks for the Tempo Fader+Motorized platter Speed, and Reverse Play MotorWheel
looking forward
thank you
djmicron wrote :
+1 on platter speed and reverse

Thanks Atomix for the great job you are doing.

please!please!please! I wanna master my beatjuggling!!!
looking forward
thank you

yes, +1 on platter speed, it would add extra feeling.

Thanks

looking forwad
thank you

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 6:30 pm
bump

Mensajes Sun 19 Apr 15 @ 5:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You really dont have to bump any thread, just to remind us a feature request.

In fact, the best way would be to post this to the Request Forum.

Mensajes Sun 19 Apr 15 @ 6:39 pm
done, sorry about the bumping...
thanks

Mensajes Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 5:51 pm
bug on builds 2229>2245 ,
when vdj8 starts up the scs1d decks control by default decks 3 & 4 instead of 1 & 2, I have to manually switch them back, last build working ok is 2218.
thank you

Mensajes Thu 07 May 15 @ 6:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We are aware of this bug. Will be fixed soon. For now you will need to manually assign the units to the correct decks.

Mensajes Thu 07 May 15 @ 6:20 pm
solution for wobly plastic center "spindle", the SCS1d turntable center plastic "spindle" is a little loose after some time using them, beatjuggling, scratching,... when the platter is not spinning check yourself the "excess" movement on the center turntable "spindle" (grabd vinyl and move it up/down instead of forward/backward), after some months smh, saw the SL-DZ mod online,and really tought about doing something similar,but then I tought of this simple solution,fill the extra space, so get some velcro(only the soft part) and cut 3 pieces to make a "spacer" like these in the pics below:

cut 1 velcro rectangle 5cm long and 0.8 tall,and cut 2 rectangles 2cm wide and 0.8cm tall, stick the smaller rectangles to the bigger one like in the example below,leaving a 0.5cm gap between the 2 smaller velcros, insert the velcro spacer between the plastic center and the platter, remember to insert the velcro spacer with the gap to the outside (platter side) for better anti-woble

5cm long

this spacer will be enough, I tested several different "velcro" workarounds and sizes. if anyone has a better solution,share it please.

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/126301-scs1d-plastic-center-woble/

Mensajes Sun 13 Dec 15 @ 11:41 am
found a bug, when scrolling tracks in browser, sometimes the sound is affected, I can force it, by scrolling through very long playlists, or long automix playlists, if I turn off the scs1d motor wheels the sound is not affected.

Mensajes Tue 22 Dec 15 @ 12:11 am
just gave a try to vdj 8.2.3 and I'm having issues in the config windows, text gets blurred when scrolling options window,
I'm on OSX 10.7.5, will this os still have support?
thank you

Mensajes Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 10:39 pm

Mensajes Fri 03 Mar 17 @ 11:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)