Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: stanton scs1d & scs1m VDJ8 - Page: 8

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I would also like to request Atomix Dev. for the mappings for the Stanton SCS1d decks for the Tempo Fader+Motorized platter Speed, and Reverse MotorWheel, I have a costum button to play reverse but it has to turn off the motor (vynil_mode) or else it wont work.
platter speed and the fix for osx 10.7 analyze/high cpu issue, and I can finnally go Live with VDJ8+SCS1 system!
looking forward
thank you

Mensajes Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 5:16 pm
I forgot to mention the bug scratchwave drift also still happens with pitch quality 1 or 2, does happen in 0 (zero), vinyl sticker drifts with pitch quality 0 (after a few revolutions +5); no sticker drift with pitch qua. -2
thank you

Mensajes Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 5:00 am
* does NOT happen in pitch qua. 0 (zero) [scratchwave drift bug]

Mensajes Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 9:09 am
build 2069:
analyzing tracks process takes too much CPU, causing distortion/stutter on OSX 10.7 (this does not happen on win7 or build1845 osx 10.7)
cloning decks still not fixed for motorized platters, also cloning decks does not copy cue point or loops
armed (saved) loops bug jump, not fixed;
scratchwave drift, not fixed, with pitch quality 1 or 2, does not happen in 0 (zero), vinyl sticker drifts with pitch quality 0 (after a few revolutions +5); no sticker drift with pitch qua. -2

request Atomix Dev. for the mappings for the Stanton SCS1d decks for the Tempo Fader+Motorized platter Speed, and Reverse Play MotorWheel
looking forward
thank you

Mensajes Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 6:33 pm

Mensajes Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 6:04 am
build 2073: "-Fix scratching jumping to loop position when loop is further down the track" thank you Atomix.

analyzing tracks process takes too much CPU, causing distortion/stutter on OSX 10.7 (this does not happen on win7 or build1845 osx 10.7)
cloning decks still not fixed for motorized platters, also cloning decks does not copy cue point or loops
scratchwave drift, not fixed, with pitch quality 1 or 2, does not happen in 0 (zero), vinyl sticker drifts with pitch quality 0 (after a few revolutions +5); no sticker drift with pitch qua. -2

request Atomix Dev. for the mappings for the Stanton SCS1d decks for the Tempo Fader+Motorized platter Speed, and Reverse Play MotorWheel
looking forward
thank you

Mensajes Sun 30 Nov 14 @ 11:10 am
looking forward
thank you

Mensajes Thu 04 Dec 14 @ 10:52 am
+1 on platter speed and reverse

Thanks Atomix for the great job you are doing.

Mensajes Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 7:50 pm
[bump]
looking forward
thank you
djmicron wrote :

Mensajes Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 4:38 am
new build 2090
djdad wrote :
Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 6:38 pm
For the speed (depending on the tempo), even though its just a cosmetic feature, it may be added in the near future.

still waiting on this,
looking forward
thank you

Mensajes Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 5:10 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Hi,

There's no need to remind us of this feature request on every build - it may be implemented at some stage in the future.

Regards,

Scott

Mensajes Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 8:51 am
sorry, its been almost 3 months since it was requested...
it's the only thing that I am missing from the SCS.1d deck mapping, platter speed and reverse.
looking forward
thank you

Mensajes Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 9:39 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It was mentioned to you at the time that it was a thing for the future though ;)

Mensajes Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 11:16 am
I was waiting for it has a Christmas gift! didn't got it :D
looking forward, fingers crossed!
thanks

Mensajes Tue 30 Dec 14 @ 4:59 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Why would you need platter speed?

Mensajes Tue 30 Dec 14 @ 8:27 am
for instance beatjuggling is easier when the platters are rotating slower at -8% BPM or more
reverse Play also works but the platter must be stopped , have to use a script: "reverse & vinyl_mode"
thanks Adion

Mensajes Tue 30 Dec 14 @ 8:46 am
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
[bump]
looking forward
thank you
djmicron wrote :

please!please!please! I wanna master my beatjuggling!!!
looking forward
thank you

Mensajes Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 4:55 am
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
[bump]
looking forward
thank you
djmicron wrote :

please!please!please! I wanna master my beatjuggling!!!
looking forward
thank you

yes, +1 on platter speed, it would add extra feeling.

Thanks

Mensajes Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 6:03 pm
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
what is "-vibration threshold for hid jogspeed" ??
if it is what I'm thinking,then the motorized platters(scs1d) also need this fix(mac/osx), when holding the platter still, sometimes I get some stutter/vibration in very small amounts.I think this would fix the slow scratch/dragging issue.
when will we have the scs1d platter speed with tempo fader update??
looking forward
thank you

SBDJ wrote :

The vibration threshold is just that - a way of detecting and preventing small platter movements due to physical vibration. It is nothing to do with the problem you are experiencing.

when will this "vibration" (while holding the platter still) will be fixed?? I'm having these issues while beatjuggling with pauses...
thank you

Mensajes Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 7:07 am
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
[bump]
looking forward
thank you
[quote=djmicron]+1 on platter speed and reverse

Mensajes Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 7:08 am
94%