Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: VDJ 8 erases .cdg content. [Solved] - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Thanks for the description about certain characters triggering the problem. I've been able to reproduce the problem, and it will be fixed in the next build.

Mensajes Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 6:28 am
======
Adion said: Thanks for the description about certain characters triggering the problem. I've been able to reproduce the problem, and it will be fixed in the next build.
======
Great!, Now duvalle will be able to use VirtualDJ 8! :)
What where the characters you used?

======
djdad said:
Strange, cause i ve tried here with all kind of special characters in the path (e.g. created a folder like /Καραόκε - Greek letters) and i could still load the cdg just fine.
======
I wonder why the problem wasn't triggered with Greek letters.

PS. Sorry for so many editions.... I just couldn't correctly cite your comments. :s

Mensajes Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 12:53 pm
duvallePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks for all of your sharing on this bug guys!
I've tried VDJ8 and the sound is amazing even when i change the music key... and i was sad cause i couldn't use it.
I'm from Portugal, and we use all kind of "special characters" like: ç ã ão... and i can't change all of my files.
But as i could see the problem has been detected, so it's a matter of time to the technicians team solve this.
I'm using VDJ for several years now (first on PC and for 5 years now on MAC), and it's my favorite software, nevertheless i think Atomix guys should make a iPad version. I'm still using "Djay", but i want VDJ cause it's much more versatile with audio and video.

Thanks guys!
Cheers.

Pedro

Mensajes Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 6:07 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
duvalle wrote :
But as i could see the problem has been detected, so it's a matter of time to the technicians team solve this.

It's fixed in the current beta build :)

Mensajes Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 6:06 am
Cool!
Thanks!!!!
When it will be released?

Mensajes Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 9:36 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's already available to people who have betabuilds enabled; b1890.

Mensajes Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 9:51 am
Check!
Tested and working fine!
Many thanks guys!!!!

Mensajes Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 12:23 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Great teamwork guys! :-) Very impressed!

Mensajes Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 2:07 pm
povdjHome userMember since 2012
virtual dj 8 could not open file for writing! cant record! keeps doing it! please help!

Mensajes Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 5:27 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
HiJack! Please read the manual.

Mensajes Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 7:42 pm
I purchased the Virtual DJ Pro 8 for my Mac on July 11, 2016. Sure enough, some of my own .mov and .mp3 files that were fine just last week are suddenly reading 0 bytes tonight.

Please advise.

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 16 @ 3:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)