Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 5

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It is ON the tab ITSELF (where you click to show the monitor), not inside the panel, look carefully at the left of the word 'MASTER', the small icon becomes red.

I guess it is not intuitive enough, will think about a better way to show it.

Mensajes Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 10:08 am
Got it !!! wow that is discreet but clever!

Mensajes Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 10:09 am
Also, but I have no time now as I'm in holliday,

The center area of the 'per deck' waveform views will be greatly improved to show several usefull things in a fashion menu, instead of the current master's monitoring vu-meter.

Mensajes Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 10:13 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Since you have mentioned the size of the xml in bytes, worths stating here, that the size of the xml has nothing to do with the performance and the cpu usage.
It mostly depends on the elements you are using. For example, panels are great cpu eaters. Too many visibility actions , Visuals, rotating parts, waveforms are cpu eaters as well.

Mensajes Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 8:28 pm
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sounds more like a development team issue than a skinner issue.

The internal code needs to be optimized so that no elements of the skin become "cpu eaters".. Also the code should be optimized so that no skin is allowed to slow down the performance of the software.

Mensajes Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 11:56 pm
djdad wrote :
Since you have mentioned the size of the xml in bytes, worths stating here, that the size of the xml has nothing to do with the performance and the cpu usage.
It mostly depends on the elements you are using. For example, panels are great cpu eaters. Too many visibility actions , Visuals, rotating parts, waveforms are cpu eaters as well.

So if I understand well, even a 'actually hidden' panel stills eat CPU ?

Also, in the example of the deckbar, only one panel is defined, but it is called twice. Does it eat cpu as one panel (define beacon) or two panels (called twice later in the xml) ?

Mensajes Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 3:58 am
Thanks team for having improved the cpu tooltip !

I compared a bit my skin with the default internal one.

I must say that mine eats ~10% more 'system load' than the original one. If anyone else can have a look on this, cause I must say too, my computer is old and cheap, it may be different in another computer.

Skin FPS stills the same in both skins, as well as the other measures (audio, video).

Mensajes Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 6:58 am
I see no difference in cpu Running intel i5 however there was a slight increase in the ram used

Mensajes Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 7:22 am
Dodge57PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I love the vumeters, they remind me my old equalizer ! I'm afraid I'll steal your design idea ^^

Mensajes Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 7:28 am
djjohnnyrox wrote :
I see no difference in cpu Running intel i5 however there was a slight increase in the ram used

Thanks for testing friend ! :)

Mensajes Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 8:08 am
Dodge57 wrote :
I love the vumeters, they remind me my old equalizer ! I'm afraid I'll steal your design idea ^^

No problemo :)

Mensajes Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 8:09 am
v0.3b

- Some rhythmzone bugs addressed

Mensajes Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 5:39 am
Soon...

Mensajes Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 7:21 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Can you make the Album Covers Larger if Can

Mensajes Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 6:54 pm

Mensajes Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 8:26 pm
Looking good fruit , When do you think it'll be released

Mensajes Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 8:36 pm
ASAP my friend ^^

Mensajes Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 5:23 am

Mensajes Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 8:06 pm
fede74PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Nice Nice Nice....mmmmmmmmm BiG FRUiT:-)

.....I might add a picture with my idea .... the chance 'to have a digital display .... what do you think Fruit??

Mensajes Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 4:48 am
Hmmmm, I wonder where you got those jog wheels from? LOL!

That's just a cut and paste image for demonstration, not actual coded skin - yes?

Mensajes Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 11:05 am
13%