Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: browser option display list as is gone! - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm stuck in grid mode only

Mensajes Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 6:37 pm
Using the default skin, you are saying, the little dot tab option is missing, or when you select the option, you don't have an option? Try a re-install either way.

Mensajes Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 12:19 am
Tablet skin? I don't think you can switch to list view. But I could be wrong.

Mensajes Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 4:58 am
djtouchdan wrote :
Tablet skin? I don't think you can switch to list view.

No, you can't.

The menu option to do so is missing from the options, which did frustrate me for some time.

I couldn't find (in the XML) any logic for why the menu was there in the mouse version but not in the touch version, or how the decision to show list or grid was made.

Eventually I discovered that it's all down to a short code at the top of the touch XML. Delete that and you get list mode back.

Mensajes Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 5:31 am
Are you guys psychic, how did you know he was using a tablet skin?

Mensajes Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 11:18 am
Not psychic but it's the only one you can't change. Educated guess. ;-)

Mensajes Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 11:39 am
I am not using tablet mode. When I open the options button the list view is no longer there (Mouse mode & Tablet Mode) I tried uninstalling and re installing with same settings. That did not help. I will try a fresh install and see what happens.

Mensajes Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 12:25 pm
Which skin?

Mensajes Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 2:14 pm
Options/browser/gridview/ is it set to no? Where do you see Mouse or Tablet mode?

Mensajes Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 3:04 pm
I reset it to the default settings and now i can see the "display list option" again while in mouse mode which by the way is located at the top of the screen next to the layout option. I don't know what i did to loose that option. But all is well now.

Mensajes Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 6:05 pm
I too am stuck in grid mode
The browser options button should give 4 options, but I only get 3 (show only; root elements; database) The option : Display list as is not there I have reset to factory options and am using the 4 deck view. I have reinstalled but it is still not on the button.

Mensajes Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 5:40 pm
in options, tick advanced and search for touchScreenMode. set it to NO

Mensajes Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 6:16 pm
I did that and it didn't work. It was on no and I set it to yes and back to no and restarted and checked it was still no and I still did not have the display list as option on the button. I think I need to make a change in the registry. Any ideas?? I can't use it in grid mode.

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 12:20 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
What build are you using?

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 12:29 pm
Date: Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 8:45 pm

Groovindj above on 29 Jun solved this problem thusly:

I couldn't find (in the XML) any logic for why the menu was there in the mouse version but not in the touch version, or how the decision to show list or grid was made.
Eventually I discovered that it's all down to a short code at the top of the touch XML. Delete that and you get list mode back.

Could anyone tell me step by step how to delete the short code and how to get to it?

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 2:46 pm
I believe that is for list view in tablet mode.

Can I ask why you haven't updated to at least 1918? And when was this bug introduced?

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 3:15 pm
IIWY I'd try deleting my settings.xml (make a backup first in case it turns out not to be that).

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 3:34 pm

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 9:42 am
I can't see it here 1932, nor can I see what you mean via the FB link.

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 10:46 am
Hi all, in the version of Virtual DJ 8.0.0 pc build 1949,795 the problem persists, in the list is still missing an option (which should appear four not three) "Only show, Root Elements and Database" even lack "Display List as "I'm using the mouse mode and as you can see in the picture options that should be in the configuration are well marked, any solution found? thank you in advance for any possible help, thanks.

http://i58.tinypic.com/fucoer.jpg

PD: Sorry for my English skills, I´m using Google Translator hahaha.

Mensajes Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 3:11 am
51%