Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: browser option display list as is gone! - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Don't use pirated software.

Mensajes Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 6:10 am
SONG LIST VIEW PROBLEM FOR VirtualDJ8 Browser SOLVED!!!!!!!
Here is what I did to correct that error on my Virtual DJ 8 Pro:-
1) First go to your desktop and delete the VirtualDJ8 shortcut that was created while you were installing the software.
2) Now go to the VirtualDJ8 programs location that should be inside " C: Program Files (x86)/VirtualDJ" .
3) First Run all other Application type files and commands as Administrator {except virtualDj8}
4) Now do the same to "virtualdj8" the Application file that should be red in color; the program should start running.
5) Close the virtualDJ program and go back to the same position to create a new shortcut to your desktop.
It should work correctly now.

Mensajes Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 2:43 pm
j0babHome userMember since 2014
SONG LIST VIEW PROBLEM FOR VirtualDJ8 Browser SOLVED!!!!!!!
Here is what I did to correct that error on my Virtual DJ 8 Pro:-
1) First go to your desktop and delete the VirtualDJ8 shortcut that was created while you were installing the software.
2) Now go to the VirtualDJ8 programs location that should be inside " C: Program Files (x86)/VirtualDJ" .
3) First Run all other Application type files and commands as Administrator {except virtualDj8}
4) Now do the same to "virtualdj8" the Application file that should be red in color; the program should start running.
5) Close the virtualDJ program and go back to the same position to create a new shortcut to your desktop.
It should work correctly now.

thanks naffnaftary for your try, but these steps didnt change nothing..
me and other users i know are still stuck in the grid view.

waiting for a proper solution for this ... me to, cant disable the browser grid view :(

Mensajes Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 7:11 am
is it possible you have a touch screen and VDJ think you are on a tablet?

Mensajes Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 7:20 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Mensajes Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 10:58 am
Hi everybody.

I've got a Pioneer DJ WEGO and that came with a license. After the installation of VDJ7 the program only display the Advanced Setting and I can't use the Wego correctly. Can you help me please?

Thank you.

Mensajes Thu 25 Dec 14 @ 3:05 pm
LIST VIEW PROBLEM FOR VirtualDJ8

Mensajes Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 12:32 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Could you be a bit more specific?

Mensajes Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 1:09 am
timanfHome userMember since 2015
I need to keep my track listing in the order I have it in iTunes for this particular playlist. Is there a way to do this? The program is automatically analysing for BPM etc once each song has been played and rearranging each track accordingly. Would like to avoid this if i can. Cheers!

Mensajes Wed 09 Sep 15 @ 11:24 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If the tracks of an iTunes playlist are re-arranged after analyzed, then most likely the BPM or Key fields in the Browser are selected as sort order.
To get the "original" order of your tracks, right-click on any of the headers (fields names) in the Songs list and select the very first option "Reset Order"

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 15 @ 1:00 am
timanfHome userMember since 2015
Thanks very much man!

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 15 @ 3:50 pm
I had the same problem here running VirtualDJ 8.1 pc build 2587.1086 on a Microsoft Surface which HAS a touchscreen but I'm using a keyboard and mouse and therefore I don't want the GridView, I wanted the List view.

FIXED THIS WAY:

In Options>Advanced options:
Set Browser>GridView to NO
Set Skins>TouchScreenMode to NO.

Mensajes Sat 26 Dec 15 @ 9:20 pm
This screwed me up at last Friday's gig when moving from one room to the other. I had my Yoga 2 Pro running as a tablet in list mode then closed it whilst moving between bars. When I opened the lid again it was then stuck in grid mode and I couldn't get list mode back so ended up having to reboot then it was still in grid mode. Nothing would change it back.

I had to then go to options, search for touchscreen mode with the onscreen keyboard and set it to no to get the list back which then disables it completely.

This is a serious PITA and an example of bad programming. Why can't the browser have a simple toggle to go between modes somewhere instead of just doing it automatically?

Mensajes Sat 26 Dec 15 @ 9:55 pm
hi vdj fam had to reinstall vdj8 and "compatible song" list gone from browser did fresh re-install still gone how do i get it back

Mensajes Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 12:52 am
can anyone help

Mensajes Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 12:55 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 12:59 am
The "Restore Factory Default" solution, located in the options section, fixed my problem! Thanks!!!

Mensajes Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 2:00 pm
The search option is missing for me, how do i enable it?

Mensajes Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 9:57 pm
If you're using the LE version of VDJ 8 then (as you can see from the comparison chart, the browser in VDJ 8 LE is "limited". It has no search.

Ridiculous I know. What's the point of a browser and a database if you can't search it? But that's what Atomix have done.

The solution is to buy a license.

Mensajes Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 10:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)