Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Numark NS7 - Virtual DJ8 Jitter issue when holding platter

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 1:10 am
Same issue here with my NS7 2.

Mensajes Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 5:04 pm
Well at least I'm not the only one. Hopefully someone comes along with a solution very soon.

But without one soon it means I'll be using 7.4 for tomorrow's gig--and that's a real shame.

Mensajes Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 5:43 pm
Yeah, same here with my Denon HS5500 decks.

It seems to have been introduced in build 1855 when they made "some pitch improvements for denon motorized platters".

They fixed one issue but created another.

I did mention it to them about 10 days ago, and other users with motorised platters (e.g Stanton SCS.1D) have noticed it too.

Mensajes Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 5:53 pm
Well shoot, then I probably should have posted this to the Beta Builds Regression Bugs forum instead then!

Mensajes Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 5:55 pm
djleo61Home userMember since 2014
same problem here and when i load a track the following deck speeds up even when the volume doesn't hit the limiter

Mensajes Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 8:48 pm

Mensajes Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 9:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We could easily reproduce the same here and it will be fixed in a next updated build. We will let u know.

Mensajes Fri 04 Jul 14 @ 5:25 am
djleo61Home userMember since 2014
the sound also deteriorate after a few minuites of playing on my ns7 mmii using mbp i7 processor 4gb memory 320 hd. don't have is problem using a next software

Mensajes Fri 04 Jul 14 @ 7:57 am
Yes, me also i have the same problem but when you move a little the platter, it doesn't happen.
What about the NS7 speed platters?

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 6:31 am
i have the same problem with my NS7 2, audio and video no good when holding platter. Somebody have a solution?

Mensajes Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 9:14 pm
Build 1910 says "improvement on motorized platters". I'm still seeing issues with the NS7.
Stop the wheel and slowly go forward or backward and watch it jump and drift. And as previously mentioned in another thread, theres a delay when you stop the platter of 1-2 seconds.
Theres a YouTube about the jitter issue which claims it was fixed in a recent build. I would like to see allot more videos with the NS7 & NS72 using 8 and all its features.

Mensajes Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 5:13 pm
I can confirm its not fixed. At least the NS7II behaves like that here, so it probably affects all motorized platters not just the NS7 series.

Mensajes Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 6:32 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I run the NS7 and I will say that I got "jittery" track movement on v7 with the latency set too low and holding the track still or moving platter very slowly. Bought a sick ADK laptop recently and still can't run lowest latency setting. Win 7 clean install, I7 - 2.7 ghz, 16 gig ram, 6 gig video card... Stuck with 128, so I hope this has the possibility of being better in v8.

Mensajes Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 6:43 pm
Lol, turns out the YouTube vid I mentioned is the OP. Not hard to miss, I believe its the only NS7 & 8 video.
ADK huh, you spent some dough. I see the i7 Hex Core starting at $3 grand.... things a beast.

Mensajes Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 7:31 pm
i have the same problem with my NS7 2, audio and video no good when holding platter. Somebody have a solution?

Mensajes Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 9:44 pm
musikoman wrote :

For now make sure you use the latest build (1932) and set the motorWheelAlgorithm to vdj7 (from Options->Show Advanced Options checked)

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 1:04 am
Beezy81Home userMember since 2011
The issue that I'm having with using VDJ 8 and my NS7 is the headphone output. All sound and fx etc works, just not getting sound through the headphones. Anyone else encounter this problem and know how to fix it? And also now that I have version 8 when I try to use my 7.4 with the NS7 it says it can't find the ASIO driver/card. Need help with that if I can't figure out the first problem. Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

*Really wish VDJ wasn't like Netflix. Huge company with billions in sales and you don't have a phone number for contact...?
There's no excuse that is valid for that.

Mensajes Thu 28 Apr 16 @ 1:21 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Beezy81 wrote :
The issue that I'm having with using VDJ 8 and my NS7 is the headphone output. All sound and fx etc works, just not getting sound through the headphones.

Have you installed the NS7 drivers, and what does your audio configuration look like in VDJ8?

Beezy81 wrote :
And also now that I have version 8 when I try to use my 7.4 with the NS7 it says it can't find the ASIO driver/card.

This won't be related to VDJ8 being installed, and suggests a problem with the drivers, or their communication with the unit. Possibly try uninstalling and reinstalling the NS7 drivers.

Mensajes Sat 30 Apr 16 @ 12:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)