Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Cue points not saving in VDJ8 - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

WEBB1 wrote :
Hi,

Is there any new's about Cue Points ?
I'm sorry but for me it was very good option and i use it almost every time ...

The regular cue point is considered temporary in VDJ8 and is not saved
Only the hot cues are saved in v8
In v7 the cue also got put int the first hot cue slot and got saved
If you use a controller or the keyboard you can get a v7-like behaviour by changing the mapping for CUE as described above
It won't be exactly the same, but may be what you need

Mensajes Mon 16 May 16 @ 11:55 am
WEBB1ControlleristMember since 2006
Thanks ... i will try to do ... like you said ...

Mensajes Mon 16 May 16 @ 2:39 pm
WEBB1ControlleristMember since 2006
Well now i have another big problem ... I send message to VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Supportm ...
Waiting for answer ... I think I lock down my licence for V8 ...

Mensajes Mon 16 May 16 @ 2:44 pm
This thread doesn't seem to address my problem. I am using the normal hot cues just like always, but as of a few months ago.. Every time I exit vdj 8 and come back half or all are missing. .. Sometimes I'll redo them, and then open the same track from a Playlist and suddenly the old cues are back or they'll all be gone again.. Just using a regular controller.. This is so glitchy

Mensajes Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 10:38 am
It's rock solid for me

1. Remember that temp cues are not stored - only hot cues are
2. If you have 2 files/versions of the same track, the hot cues are only stored with the track you set them on
3. If you move the files around on the harddrive, the path in the database.xml file won't match anymore, so your info will often be lost

If you are in doubt abount any of these things, check the darabase.xml file in a text editor - that tells you basically everything

Mensajes Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 2:43 pm
I am having this major issue as well. Macbook running latest OS. VDJ 8 Pro subscriber. I've been mixing and making tapes for years with this, and this is the first time this has happened.

My files are on my Macbook hard drive itself, not an external. I have cued them up and now when I open the folder after closing out of the session and re-opening, all the cue points are gone. This is very frustrating.

Mensajes Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 10:12 pm
clarke876 wrote :
I am having this major issue as well. Macbook running latest OS. VDJ 8 Pro subscriber. I've been mixing and making tapes for years with this, and this is the first time this has happened.

My files are on my Macbook hard drive itself, not an external. I have cued them up and now when I open the folder after closing out of the session and re-opening, all the cue points are gone. This is very frustrating.

So you are using hot cues and not the standard cue?

Mensajes Fri 27 Apr 18 @ 11:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)