Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Tema: BUILD 1910 - Page: 3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Key Detection is not accurate....
Song in Dm and VDJ says something completely different this is particularly obvious in Karaoke When video says key of x and VDJ says key of y

Mensajes Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 9:54 pm
There is no improvement with the 3700 platters!!

Don't care it's not on this update but, var 'shift' ? param_greater 50% ? sampler select +1 : sampler select -1 : param_greater 50% ? sampler select +1 : sampler select -1 is mapped to a parameter knob on my mixer, to scroll through the samples, it does not page down. If there is a long list of samples in the bank, it will not allow you to scroll through the different pages.

For 3 months now I've been repeating multiple bugs, and no one even acknowledges them. The denon 3700 platters are Sh!t, half the mappers are out of whack, the platters bug out anytime you touch them, and I can't even load a song without both decks bugging out.

Mensajes Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 10:34 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@ mxkiwi \how wrong is it? can you make a note of ones that are wrong.

Mensajes Tue 12 Aug 14 @ 5:24 am
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
djdad wrote :
The crash occurs on launch ? Can you try to install 1910 fresh and try again ? (delete settings.xml, VirtualDJ 8 application, icon/alias from desktop and empty trash)

I did as you instructed and VDJ8 now runs smoothly on both my PC and my Mac. Thanks djdad

Mensajes Tue 12 Aug 14 @ 7:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)