Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Content Unlimited Cache problem - Page: 3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have taken a deep breath, and asked The Baby Jesus and Oprah, for guidance in my response. Your statement "It appears that customers are not really that important," is nonsense and I mean that in a nice way. One of the main developers and a senior staff member, have been here to help you guys with this issue. This is evident all over this forum, with every issue. This is the issue as I see it. I can not reproduce this, and I gather support has not been able to reproduce this either. I have asked if you guys were on PCs, and still have not gotten an answer. If you are on Macs, I can't help you. If you are on PCs, list 3 tracks you are having trouble with, and I will try to download, and see if I have the same issue. We all have the same software, I hope. Meaning the latest release of 8. Let's not complicate things by going back and forth from 7 to 8. I would also like to limit this test to files that were cached in 8, not copied from 7. I would also like to keep Netsearch out of the picture, as these files are not under the paid subscription. We are talking about six guys in this thread that are having this issue, out of thousands of content unlimited subscribers. The support staff was here, when there was only two guys having this issue. Seems like you were important to me. As for the Traktor comment, The Baby Jesus told me to leave that alone, even though I did not know they had content unlimited.

Mensajes Fri 17 Oct 14 @ 3:37 pm
BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
As I already said "I have given-up on this and even with the help of as you mention "baby jesus", this subject to me is closed. We were all PC though. I don't like people takin the "p###".

Mensajes Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 9:58 am
Its was ALL fines downloaded in 8 from content unlimited that wont play off line...........not just a few files everything ! and I can't retest now because I have cancelled my subscription. Like i said before all files play when connected to the internet but none play when off line.

Mensajes Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 11:36 am

Just bought VDJ8, when I "Download to Cache" the song shows up in the Download Content subfolder "Download queue" but whenever I log of the computer or close VDJ 7 or 8 it loses all those songs. How can I solve this problem????

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 10:48 pm
All of my tracks are in "Downloaded Content", not "download queue". Maybe that's your issue?

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 11:05 pm
how can I move it from the queue to the download content? seems like that is the default folder chose by the VDJ software

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 11:56 pm
No, it's seems that your tracks are not actually downloading. I think the queue means that they are waiting to be downloaded. The default is to the Downloaded Content. Just to make sure that we are on the same page, are you paying for the content unlimited subscription?

EDIT: Just pulled from manual "The Download queue subfolder of the Content Unlimited folder will also provide the progress of all your downloads (can be more than 1 at the same time). This is so you can search for another song or focus to a different folder."

Mensajes Thu 13 Nov 14 @ 12:39 am
Thanks.. I was able to see them now of the right folder... thanks again

Mensajes Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 6:28 pm
OK so I subscribed again to test and for whatever reason songs NOW PLAY OFF LINE :)

Mensajes Sun 23 Nov 14 @ 8:16 am
Glad it's working for you, as it has always worked for me. Maybe others will also try, because we all have the same subscription, only different machines and configurations.

Mensajes Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 2:38 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Had a problem last night with this issue of tracks not playing if not connected to the internet even though I used VDJ earlier in the day when I logged in to use it, but last night at my gig I couldn't use any CU files in my system... VDJ 7.4.2 WinPro 7.

Mensajes Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 5:12 pm
I cannot even get content unlimited to download anything at all now??? Anyone else having this issue? VDJ is allowed in my firewall, Content unlimited is set on yes in the config.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Mensajes Wed 10 Dec 14 @ 3:49 pm
Which service are you trying to access?

Mensajes Thu 11 Dec 14 @ 3:25 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
what are your CU settings ?
licence active ? (see in licence tab)

Mensajes Thu 11 Dec 14 @ 5:05 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
JoeyKJ wrote :
Had a problem last night with this issue of tracks not playing if not connected to the internet even though I used VDJ earlier in the day when I logged in to use it, but last night at my gig I couldn't use any CU files in my system... VDJ 7.4.2 WinPro 7.

...Having the same issue when not connected to internet, same computer happen last night at a gig Sunday, used it Saturday had internet, no problem then.. ...and I don't ever log out, but at start of VDJ it always ask me to log in?

Mensajes Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 9:33 pm
Hi. I’m having a cache problem. On some tracks it says cache expired please connect to the internet to refresh. That’s after doing a full cache refresh
After I’ve connected to the internet and play that track it’s fine will load offline. But won’t refresh all tracks at once. Please can you help

Mensajes Thu 07 Jun 18 @ 10:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)