Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Reset track colour

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Once you have set a custom colour for a track in the browser, how can you reset it back so it shows in the default browser colour?

Keith

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 7:04 am
Mark the tracks, open tag editor, chose color white, press OK?

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 7:16 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Confirmed...:-)

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 7:32 am
White is also a color and is not the default color. This is a good question and short of manual editing the DB i don't know the answer. Sounds like we need a new button on tag editor.

I have tested on skins that use a color for the browser and if I set white it doesn't use the skin color.

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 7:35 am
Count me in on this one.

I just discovered this yesterday after changing a "white" track to red as an experiment then deciding to change it back.

The default "white" changes based on browser code when it's selected, highlighted etc. but if you alter the colour then go back to the white in the tag editor, it no longer does that (changes when selected/highlighted etc).

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 8:00 am
Correct, if you are using a skin where the base browser colour is not white it won't match.... hence the question.

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 8:01 am
Not at my gig pc right now, but if i dont remember wrong, black would cancel out ..
Will test some with other skins too

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 8:26 am
Thanks Rune,

Noticed this while using Fruit V8 skin.

Keith

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 8:32 am
Hey Rune,

Yes, black does seem to reset it.

Maybe something on the colour selector to explain it resets would be good.

Keith

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 1:08 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Yes, black does seem to reset it.

Indeed it does - which then raises the question "What if you actually do want it black?"

Example: My blue skin uses white browser text.

If I change a white track to red, don't like it, then select black as the colour choice, the text doesn't go black. It just resets to what it was originally (white).

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 3:12 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Black is not a color ;-)
You could use a color close to black though if you would really need it.

Mensajes Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 5:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)