Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: TellyVisuals - Page: 3
TeoTJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Mac Version, Please ??

Mensajes Wed 08 Aug 18 @ 11:54 am
see previous comments and posts about that Teo.

Mensajes Wed 08 Aug 18 @ 1:38 pm
wildcountryclub wrote :
see previous comments and posts about that Teo.

Yes, but I'm on the campaign too.
Why I used it on windows, now I have MAC. This extension is very
And it's been a long time since he said he's preparing for mac.

Mensajes Wed 08 Aug 18 @ 2:15 pm
I believe something was lost in the translation.

Mensajes Wed 08 Aug 18 @ 7:16 pm
You may have occurred, you may be giving more details

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 18 @ 12:24 pm
i believe enough details were given by the plug-in's author in the facebook group.
but to paraphrase:
a Mac version will not be happening anytime soon.

creo que el autor del complemento en el grupo de Facebook dio suficientes detalles.
pero parafraseando:
una versión de Mac no estará disponible pronto.

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 18 @ 2:49 pm
ok. Thanks!!!

Mensajes Fri 10 Aug 18 @ 2:51 pm
Sorry for necroing an old thread.

I paid for this last week, I have emailed the address given and have still not received a license key.

Using this thread as my next line of recourse - Hopefully it gets the attention of the creator, but if not, it will serve as a caution to other prospective purchasers.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 22 @ 11:11 pm
I've messaged Don and hopefully he will get message. I can't say for sure when - he's currently having some issues that i can't discuss here.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 22 @ 11:34 pm
To be fair, he got back to me about a week later after coming out of what he was doing. I want to give the benefit of the doubt in this case, of course, my apologies for forgetting to update this since then.

Edit: This is an amazing addon and certainly worth the investment. Running on 64bit for several weeks without any issues.

Mensajes Sun 11 Dec 22 @ 11:05 am
good to hear he got you taken care of. and yeah it really is amazing in it's capabilities isn't it?

Mensajes Sun 11 Dec 22 @ 1:40 pm
MoocatsPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Can I get a confirmation this is still actively supported on the current build of VDJ.

I did send an email several weeks ago but never received a response so I don't want to pay for the plugin unless I know it's functioning as intended and before I know I'll get the resources/key etc to install it.

I assume it works on x64 bit and can go on more than one instance of the software?

Thanks.

Mensajes Tue 14 Feb 23 @ 6:14 pm

the 64bit version was still in beta and there were parts of both 64bit TellyVisuals and TellyMedia that were turned off in the coding until Don could resolve issues with them. the 32bit versions still worked fine.
as for your email - if sent to Don I don't know if he would have seen it or been able to read it. literally. I don't know how much I can actually talk about but this without getting in trouble, and I AM worried about him, but his eyes were needing surgery. kinda hard to be at a computer if you can't see what's going on.

Mensajes Tue 14 Feb 23 @ 6:48 pm
I know Don has had issues and a lot of long standing users have supported the platform, but for new users it's not a very appealing plugin to be honest.

It is unique however and no-one else had developed anything similar and Atomix haven't integrated the features in to VDJ either.

Mensajes Tue 14 Feb 23 @ 7:35 pm
while i'm hoping for the best, I think if Atomix were to offer to buy it and integrate and it's amazing capabilities for eye candy and customer interaction.. it might be worth looking into... even as a contingency plan.

Mensajes Tue 14 Feb 23 @ 7:55 pm
Agreed. Surprised they haven't already but Don and the company have never really seen eye to eye so that might explain it.

Mensajes Tue 14 Feb 23 @ 8:01 pm
'not seen eye to eye' would be putting it diplomatically....

Mensajes Tue 14 Feb 23 @ 8:05 pm
Well I did try :)

Mensajes Tue 14 Feb 23 @ 8:08 pm
MoocatsPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Sorry for the delay in response.

I've had little time to check back.

As far as I can tell and as stated above there isn't really an alternative and from the very small example I've seen it does seem ideal for what I need.

I would like to try it out first which was of course my initial query to Don which I appreciate he can not respond to.

Would perhaps someone be willing to privately allow me to use theirs for the time being? At least in as far as I can explore how it works and perhaps get a feel. Obviously not an ideal permanent solution of course but it would give me that initial lookover I wanted.

I appreciate that is perhaps a large ask for some. All I could say is my purchase of a lifetime license for virtual Dj does demonstrate proof that I am not in the business of trying to unjustly get something for nothing else I would have simply pirated the software.

Failing that perhaps someone would be willing to set aside some time to demonstrate it for me and if does tick the boxes I hope it does we could work something out from there.

Many thanks.
-Kane

Mensajes Tue 14 Mar 23 @ 8:45 pm
the 32bit version is still free.
and NO i will not be sharing something i paid for, have supported through continual donations, and it's incredibly rude of you to ask for someone to do that.

Mensajes Tue 14 Mar 23 @ 11:19 pm
95%