Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Tema: BUILD 1973 - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Build 1960 (09/21/2014)
- Fix ramp up/ramp down in combination with motorized jogWheel

this fix created another bug when cloning decks,or starting tracks with the hotcues; instead of hitting play button, hit cue or any hotcue,or clone a deck,if one is stopped there a ramp up bug(not if the platter is rotating)
very high CPU when analyzing tracks,wich affects slow scratches/drags,
video with the issue https://www.sendspace.com/file/j9ju04
looking forward
thank you

Mensajes Fri 26 Sep 14 @ 2:00 pm
Just find some other problems, Harmonics not so good...A lot off changed here...

Mensajes Fri 26 Sep 14 @ 3:27 pm
Returned the white flashes, clicking on the screen, the track is located behind or below, should be accurate ...

Mensajes Fri 26 Sep 14 @ 8:36 pm
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
During automix with some mp4s, the waveform and the Video correspond to the tracktime but the sound is not. Seems like it's jumping like a minute before the song ends, and when the sound stops (end of the song) the Video and the waveform continue playing. If i click on the waveform the sound syncronises with again

Mensajes Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 3:51 am
DEVS Problem with time code please help

Wave form not loading properly on SOME songs when auto cue is on. Parts of the song goes missing then corrects itself by jumping when it reaches a cue point

Last night while mixing live it would jump on some songs causing me to miss the drop. WAVE FORM INCOMPLETE

Wave form and position of song not the same(Only on some songs mp3)

Mensajes Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 7:30 am
TO the DEV TEAM OK i try it with just the Hercules rmx2 nothing else and the pitch is good on the controller it move on the dot so it good there.now i hook up the turntables and just the american audio 10 mxr no Hercules hook up.and the pitch is off u can not keep a beat sync with each other the pitch is all over the place on timecode vinyl.i just did virtual dj radio and it was the worst set i had can not keep the pitch on point it move to to much.so then i decided to press the sync button to see if it will stay on point and still the pitch move all over the place.need help dev team....... bug......... bug.......bug. help

Mensajes Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 4:42 pm
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
Build 1960 (09/21/2014)
- Fix ramp up/ramp down in combination with motorized jogWheel

this fix created another bug when cloning decks,or starting tracks with the hotcues; instead of hitting play button, hit cue or any hotcue,or clone a deck,if one is stopped there a ramp up bug(not if the platter is rotating)
very high CPU when analyzing tracks,wich affects slow scratches/drags,
video with the issue https://www.sendspace.com/file/j9ju04
looking forward
thank you

found another bug,when holding the scs1d platter then hit Play the track jumps a bit before beeing "held" , MotorWheelInstantPlay ON or OFF,happens with both.
maybe when this get fixed my quoted post,about the ramp-up, will also be fixed,in previous builds and VDJ7 MWInstantPlay was OFF.and that way the hotcues,and clone decks work fine.
looking forward
thank you

Mensajes Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 5:36 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
angelt99 wrote :
TO the DEV TEAM OK i try it with just the Hercules rmx2 nothing else and the pitch is good on the controller it move on the dot so it good there.now i hook up the turntables and just the american audio 10 mxr no Hercules hook up.and the pitch is off u can not keep a beat sync with each other the pitch is all over the place on timecode vinyl.i just did virtual dj radio and it was the worst set i had can not keep the pitch on point it move to to much.so then i decided to press the sync button to see if it will stay on point and still the pitch move all over the place.need help dev team....... bug......... bug.......bug. help

This same situation is hapening to me can you DEV guys fix this its veryyyyyyy annoying !!!!!

Mensajes Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 11:37 pm
espepe wrote :
angelt99 wrote :

This same situation is hapening to me can you DEV guys fix this its veryyyyyyy annoying !!!!!

Same problem started with build 1960 i think but im using the numark ns7ii, pitch changes randomly. It doesn't stay constant. I was told by a vdj staff member on youtube it was a motorized platter/turntable issue.

Mensajes Sun 28 Sep 14 @ 3:37 am
The next problem was presented: first, vob and mp4 videos, they began to be slowed, then the video is dark again, and does not restart, just restarting virtualdj...

Mensajes Sun 28 Sep 14 @ 4:46 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've noticed loops going off sync by several BPM once locked in. What I do is either deck, I set a MATCH (Sync) via the DAC-3.

Start my 8 beat loop while working the other deck. At times, riding the pitch to keep in sync (waveforms).

Then, the BPM will just drop from like 128 to 125. Not the looping deck but the other.

Now I have smart loop and smart cue turned off.

Mensajes Sun 28 Sep 14 @ 6:17 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Using Content Unlimited (Music only ) Download the track and Eject it from the deck VDJ will freeze & lock up got to forced to quit when lock up.

OSX 10.9.2 / 2.6Ghz i7/ 8Gb RAM

Mensajes Sun 28 Sep 14 @ 11:28 pm
This versión doesnt support milkdrop...

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 9:55 pm
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
DJJAMM wrote :
does this address the motor wheel instnt play problem. when i turn it off or on it does not matter , im using numark ns7 and v7s and both behave same way and now when clone deck is initiated its always a lag when the platter is stopped ???

Sincerely Dj Jamm

DJ DAD WROTE:
Try to increase the MotorwheelLockTime setting ..e.g. to 2 (instead of 1 - default value)

DEAR Gents, ever since build 1960, sing ns7, v7 or Ns7II when I use the clone deck I have to press the clone hot key 2 times now because If the platter is not moving and I clone opposite deck there is a lag in the waveform and song is a half or 1/4 sec off. this issue was not there in prior builds and it is present in 1970 also.

Jamm hope somone can help!

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 12:09 am
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
oops and the motor wheel lock time value did not address the issue for me !

Thanks JAMM

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 12:11 am
build 1973.813

problems with german umlauts.

characters like Ö ö Ä ä Ü ü.

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 6:27 pm
Mr_TPRO InfinityMember since 2005
McFly-Entertainment wrote :
build 1973.813

problems with german umlauts.

characters like Ö ö Ä ä Ü ü.

same here!!! I need a new build till tomorrow!!!
I can´t find the name "Ötzi"

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 1:12 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
We found out, that it is sometimes only the first character that's causing problems. While "Ötzi" could not be found, "Jürgen" was found. Very strange.

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 3:01 am
My Internet down so I have to got to Internet cafe to get beta builds and updates, son I get a link to get beta and updates

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 5:03 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 5:14 pm
62%